red deer suds buds campouts

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Did u enjoy riding them???

That's a pour attitude, need voices in a group to keep it open

Whether or not u had or have toys still
Not often I say this but tex is right all who enjoy or have enjoyed need to band together and work together to help keep the back country areas of Alberta open for all to enjoy, now and in the future

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this outfit has been pushing this since 2002 and back to 1970's. only this time they may have an ear to listen to there views. Nutley has a pile of moms, and high school kids in her portfolio, who knows what can happen. better to get involved now than later.

not disagreeing with you Neville, but there is a wild card thrown on the table now! look what nuttly has done to the oilfield in this province, you think a mere 50 trailers is going to influence her?

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear you there , the NDP is not on our corner on this one ! But if we were to make this more of an economic issue , it would play in our favor . Hopefully nip this in the bud long before it gets to one of her school kid greenie ministers.... All the people who rely on the $$$ spent ( and there are many) often underestimate the $$$ spent in this sport ... Eliminate that and most of those $$$ would leave Alberta !!

i just spent a lot of time in Arizona .... What a different mind set , they actually realize you could spend your cash in other areas and are very thankful for for the buisness that this sport generates.

Also so I would guess it's a LOT more than 50 trailers ... And the related spin offs ....
I would estimate woul be in the hundreds of millions of $$$.
Some one builds / sells / services / and supplies the items we use ....if we stop buying .. They are out of a JOB !

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear you there , the NDP is not on our corner on this one ! But if we were to make this more of an economic issue , it would play in our favor . Hopefully nip this in the bud long before it gets to one of her school kid greenie ministers.... All the people who rely on the $$$ spent ( and there are many) often underestimate the $$$ spent in this sport ... Eliminate that and most of those $$$ would leave Alberta !!

i just spent a lot of time in Arizona .... What a different mind set , they actually realize you could spend your cash in other areas and are very thankful for for the buisness that this sport generates.

Also so I would guess it's a LOT more than 50 trailers ... And the related spin offs ....
I would estimate woul be in the hundreds of millions of $$$.
Some one builds / sells / services / and supplies the items we use ....if we stop buying .. They are out of a JOB !
lol, i could be wrong, but I bet there are a lot that have quit buying at the moment. will see.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
lol, i could be wrong, but I bet there are a lot that have quit buying at the moment. will see.
while they have quit buying, have they quit using and maintaining, driving etc? Getting Places costs Fuel -- $$$ into the gas stations People have to eat --- $$$ into the restaurants and grocery stories People like booze -- $$$ into liquor stores

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
while they have quit buying, have they quit using and maintaining, driving etc? Getting Places costs Fuel -- $$$ into the gas stations People have to eat --- $$$ into the restaurants and grocery stories People like booze -- $$$ into liquor stores

Yes very true, Will see

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard a rumor all these new can- ams maybe outlawed, due to increased width and there need for wider trails. I'm thinking their owners should be paying usage fee's into the suds buds beer fund. may need to take this up at te next meeting! lol

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard a rumor all these new can- ams maybe outlawed, due to increased width and there need for wider trails. I'm thinking their owners should be paying usage fee's into the suds buds beer fund. may need to take this up at te next meeting! lol

Just make them buy all the beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last person to each beverage break on a ride buys beer....

bring lots of beer dave, you never know when or were we will be having "our" bevi break? lol.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not the problem dave, if you want to go out with the boys go ahead, the group we have are not looking for that kind of ride, and it's not a Polaris or can-am thing, other than teasing ray. lol. pm the fellers for a boys ride, campouts are going to stay family oriented, we have no problem with any one who wants to come to ride,, but i'm thinking the mud bogging racing is not what we are looking for.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What if my throttle sticks once in awhile ....?

Oh that would be a broken can- am would it not! Lol.

I'm hoping you would be in the front or the death toll may be really high, that SxS will fly i'm sure.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I won't be there....it was a suggestion for you since you might be riding with real machines now....the "collection of broke down Polaris' " is no longer an excuse to drink in one spot all day. LOL

I wondered! No idea why you wanted to ride with slow SxS.

Top Bottom