red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back from visiting ole fernnie snow down in the new cabin, must say it is one very nice digs, that man has talent. snow was good, lots of fresh down there although the access in is disappearing fast, very warm.

emma may as well get 4 or 5 quads if the kids take after the mother in any way. i can see a collection of various broken parts and peices strewn through out the yard. good thing they are on the other side of the river, or they'd be over chewing up my yard.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought one of them 110 cc geo quads and it literally lasted 1 ride, chain stretched so much had to max out the adjustment , and then remove 5 links, on then trail. All the welds broke, battery fell right out of it because the plastic holding it broke, so had to duct tape the battery in place so it wouldn't run on the chain sprocket, rear rack fell off, and every single but and bolt on them pieces of chit are made from low grade Chinese pot metal. Total riding time on that 1 ride was 4 hours, take it for what it's worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't go Wrong with Eton or crappy tire quads either! Probably out last the Gio

Sent from my iPhone using My Finger ;/)

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My kids were very small on the gio's so they lasted us for a couple yrs! I can see the gio's cratering with an adult trying to ride them!!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still have the crappy tire 110 katera quad for the boy.

Still works good for 500 used.

Can't see spending 3000 on a name brand quad how fast they grow out of them.

from my HTC

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cheapest Eton was out in Sundre for around $2600. Saw one on kijiji for $1200 but its in Whitecourt and I'm not driving there. Could try Can Tire and check what they have there. Forgot about there! But Ya I'm with Tex.....not spending $2500 per quad ....the rate my girls grow we would need a new one every year.
If they wre like Larry....they would never outgrow it :p

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
you know, last year we had a Tao Tao donated to the Summer Campout/Jamboree as a raffle prize, I rode it around the campground most of the weekend, and it seemed pretty good. From what I've read it is one of the better chinese knock off Brands......

If its not too far out of your way Emmaa you could call either Gateway Power Sports (Cameron) in Edmonton or Spruce Grove ATV (Anna), they are the same company and are very helpful.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinkin we'll be seeing our emma the bogger tryin her luck on the kids quads, she'll be wanting to see if they hold up, as she says.. hehe oh i see another bad bog coming up.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any1 interested in going to Golden the weekend of the 20th (sledding), if i can get my inventory done i may run up friday night and come home sunday night.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I don't go this weekend ill go with ya Markus

sent from my HTC while working

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like there may be a shot of some snow falling in the west, cold enough and cloudy enough,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looked at the weather cam in nordegg, looks like yer safe, no snow

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check the cam today ;) looks like a skiff

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think ray should have stabbed the friggen snowman a couple more times, seems it still has a heartbeat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom