red deer suds buds campouts

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so bob you pick up another quad, thought you sold the one you had?

I did sell it yes, not by choice , working on getting another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thought ya had, keep working on another one. hehe i plan to do more riding this summer, lots of area's i want to get to. and some i'd like to revisit.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thought ya had, keep working on another one. hehe i plan to do more riding this summer, lots of area's i want to get to. and some i'd like to revisit.

I plan on going out too...

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sounds good , didn't get out last year hardly at all with everything that happened so I'd like to get out some this year if I can, worse comes to worse ill borrow Tanya's 800

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy hell, Bob....I just noticed your avatar has "Red Deer" under it now...you need to pop out for a beer some time.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bob needs a SXS

Negative , I quite enjoy the solo thing, plus, I seem to get into the nasty stuff just fine without getting the gf as dirty as me lol

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy hell, Bob....I just noticed your avatar has "Red Deer" under it now...you need to pop out for a beer some time.

Yes I been here for 9 months now Dave, when me an the ex split last April I booked it to the city, I was sick of living in Wetaskiwin and decided it was time for some new scenery. Where are you at?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I been here for 9 months now Dave, when me an the ex split last April I booked it to the city, I was sick of living in Wetaskiwin and decided it was time for some new scenery. Where are you at?

Out in Penhold....beers flow most Fridays that I am not sledding/camping....we will get together...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tryed coming over for noon beer o clock sunday

But u were gone.

from my HTC

Top Bottom