red deer suds buds campouts

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Hey!! i made up the one song to mr..lol
thats why your such a suds buds valued member ray. your our go to guy for fire safety, ladder climbing, wilderness first aid, leader for camfire sing alongs, and general campsite BS.

but we have had to rely on other members for campfire starting,

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
were going to outwest in two weeks,,probably not riding,,but beer and fire and a few games of cards is on the agenda

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
were going to outwest in two weeks,,probably not riding,,but beer and fire and a few games of cards is on the agenda

have fun, nice to have plug in power, still way to early for this cowboy. not interested in freezing my butt off. although you got someone to warm yours up.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ray will go, he will go almost anywhere when some beer and fire is involved, he's been practicing all winter so he should be set for anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe if I am not working. Day trip or overnight?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pics from April last year...April 4-Southfork, April 21-Southfork, April 22-Med Lake...

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
pretty sure this year, most the pics even into may will look like your first one Dave.... lots of white chit out there still.....

Medler, if I could get my trailer out of the yard, I'd consider coming down to Outwest for a relax weekend.

IMG-20130317-00249.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like your going to need a bobcat or equivalent. or just a moveable campfire, ya can move out to the road as the path melts, hehe. i'm in the same boat, 4ft snow banks in front of trailer.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure this year, most the pics even into may will look like your first one Dave.... lots of white chit out there still.....

Medler, if I could get my trailer out of the yard, I'd consider coming down to Outwest for a relax weekend.

View attachment 153052

Chopper lift that sucker out lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Chopper lift that sucker out lol

my brother in law to be (somedays, other days not), had his parked beside it, and he shovelled it out because someone offered him money for it.... took him 2 weekends.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my brother in law to be (somedays, other days not), had his parked beside it, and he shovelled it out because someone offered him money for it.... took him 2 weekends.

Thats dedication haha! A tractor or skidder might yank it out lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thats dedication haha! A tractor or skidder might yank it out lol

with the power in the sun and temps supposed to be double digit by the weekend, with rain on Monday... the snow will go fast..... I'll use Dad's half tonne to bring it out of the grass as opposed to my big fat 2500.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with the power in the sun and temps supposed to be double digit by the weekend, with rain on Monday... the snow will go fast..... I'll use Dad's half tonne to bring it out of the grass as opposed to my big fat 2500.

maybe bring that large bottle of yee haw with ya may smooth some of the ruts out.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hook up a renagade to it, problem solved :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom