red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still have 6-7 weeks till camping, unless it starts heating up now? the little bird in the tree told me there is going to be a very large parachute out this year!! friggin bird.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully group limits of 15 will be gone?

otherwise may need 2 campsites? no idea as yet?

still lots of time, for things to change.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully group limits of 15 will be gone?

otherwise may need 2 campsites? no idea as yet?

still lots of time, for things to change.

that is fine.

2 or 3 camps easy

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not going to worry about it till the snow is gone. may as well start drinking!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lem and arff say giddy up mo fo

49721840_2099658666780728_7032377337899384832_n.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
49741301_2101179443295317_4055134157527842816_n.jpg

An old cowboy was riding his trusty horse followed by his faithful dog along an unfamiliar road. The cowboy was enjoying the new scenery, when he suddenly remembered dying, and realized the dog beside him had been dead for years, as had his horse. Confused, he wondered what was happening, and where the trail was leading them.

After a while, they came to a high, white stone wall that looked like fine marble. At the top of a long hill, it was broken by a tall arch topped by a golden letter "H" that glowed in the sunlight. Standing before it, he saw a magnificent gate in the arch that looked like mother-of-pearl, and the street that led to the gate looked like gold.

He rode toward the gate, and as he got closer, he saw a man at a desk to one side. Parched and tired out by his journey, he called out:

'Excuse me, where are we?'

'This is Heaven, sir,' the man answered.

'Wow! Would you happen to have some water?' the man asked.

'Of course, sir. Come right in, and I'll have some ice water brought right up.'

As the gate began to open, the cowboy asked 'Can I bring my partners, too?'

'I'm sorry, sir, but we don't accept pets.'

The cowboy thought for a moment, then turned back to the road and continued riding, his dog trotting by his side.

After another long ride, at the top of another hill, he came to a dirt road leading through a ranch gate that looked as if it had never been closed. As he approached the gate, he saw a man inside, leaning against a tree and reading a book.

'Excuse me,' he called to the man. 'Do you have any water?'

'Sure, there's a pump right over there. Help yourself.'

'How about my friends here?' The traveler gestured to the dog and his horse.

'Of course! They look thirsty, too,' said the man.

The trio went through the gate, and sure enough, there was an old-fashioned hand pump with buckets beside it. The traveler filled a cup and the buckets with wonderfully cool water and took a long drink, as did his horse and dog.

When they were full, he walked back to the man who was still standing by the tree.

'What do you call this place?' the traveler asked.

'This is Heaven,' he answered.

'That's confusing,' the traveler said. 'The man down the road said that was Heaven, too.'

'Oh, you mean the place with the glitzy, gold street and fake pearly gates? That's hell.'

'Doesn't it make you angry when they use your name like that?'

'Not at all. Actually, we're happy they screen out the folks who would leave their best friends behind ...'

(~~author unknown~~)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off my front window. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.
Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7. I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.
Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat me down. If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.
Hot Damn...Safe at last. Isn’t this administration great or what

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking someone will be needing a chisel? lol.

may be mid june before this fellow gets done?

Last edited:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New shipment of TP should be in by then...

So who has the air masks,,, would a old round air filter from a 1977 gmc 350 be ideal...

Should be able to fit our fat heads threw it,,, ha... the steel mesh on the inside migh be hard on the nose...

Cheez grader feeling... lol

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe I can make a protective mask out of a beer can,,, just need to figer out how to get my fat head into the small hole with snagging my ear on the tab... Ha...

Yes,,, the trails look pretty deep in snow from what I seen out West,,, lots of witching to get beyond the ditch,,, then more of it to make tree-line,,, once a person spends 1/2 the day to cover 2 or 400 feet,,, it will be time to spend the other 4 hours heading back to camp... Ha

At least we get to shake the rust off the winch line... lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about a foil mask. easy to make,

And in the evening can use it to bake a potato on the fire...

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The beer can mask is beer proof...

Plus it comes with a free logo... Ha

No flags needed when we have our heads jammed into a can...

Mind you,,, the tin foil hat and mask would look sharp... Ha

Top Bottom