red deer suds buds campouts

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good.

Arff beer
Arff wine

Sounds good to me. Limit 15 good friends.

this can be done.

sxs, quad, camel , goat, kow, sheep all welcome

Even select people
Arff approved obviously

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good.

Arff beer
Arff wine

Sounds good to me. Limit 15 good friends.

this can be done.

sxs, quad, camel , goat, kow, sheep all welcome

Even select people
Arff approved obviously

15 people yes. no idea how that will work?

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i never heard of rules,

going to be weird summer, kenny was saying no vehicles in PP or public lands, going to need to get specifics on this!

or we will need cowboy lem to teach us horse riding, cow milking, donkey lassoing and some camel jockeying.

going to be some sore butts horseback riding into the west?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, crown land is open, only the pluz with in the designated Zone is closed...

Don't get me right or wrong,,, the big horn is different because its registered as a """special area""" with restriction all ready set in place...

The reason that crown lands are open is ranching,,, bear hunting season,,, trap lines and its crown land...
Yes that the small pluz in side that zone is restricted,,, its not the full complete zone its self...

Us Hunting folks are keen to this,,, Ha...

Dig out the hunting and fishing regulations,,, read the wording,,, and enjoy the quading season while you set up your bear baits... lol

Until posted other wize the hunt is a go...

Good times for sure... Ha

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bacon for bear bait...

Lem you know him?

C87462DF-940B-403E-A89D-089776647CDA.jpeg

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh Yha Girl... extra large Squirrel are awesome.. Ha...

And yes for those of us that choose to tour the back roads of crown lands have at it,,, its easy to sigth see from the cab of the vehical,,, stop along the way for a lawn chair smokey dog cook and coffee...

Check out a few rivers,,, glass the rolly hills,,, and a afternoon nap... chain up the tires if we're looking for some exercise...
Bring mountain bike,,, snow shoes,,, C skis,,, sled or ohv if that blows your hair back...

The lands I visit are open,,, its just the way it is,,, freedom in all directions... endless fire wood to... lol

Axe or chain saw and lawn chair,,, warm blanket too... what else does man need less 1 of the many furry critters tag along

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pepole are running A-Muck with things that dont apply to us,,, relax and take care of the shoes your wearing,,, last time I looked the boots I have on are the ones I call the shots for...

Im not taking advice from clowns of the planet,,, thats why I teamed up with Kows,,, Goats,,, Rabbits and Camels,,, at least they know to mind their own buisness and stay out of other folks affairs...

If a person doesn't like the way we role,,, then to bad,,, go cry on social media or take your concerns to the law enforcement agency's,,, your voice will fall on deaf ears since they dont care or give 2 pinches of crap that someones nabour took off to the west country to self isolate in the trees by the frozen creeks,,, cold rocks,,, the land of frozen,,, to get away from humans...

Dont get me right or wrong,,, but this granola 72 thing is reinforcing my idea of pepole kind...

Its not that I dont like humans,,, its the fact that I dont think we should hang around them to long...

I'm one of those crazy people,,, I hate for others to pick up on my bad habits,,, so I'll go out west to enjoy my day with a big bon-fire in the middle of the road well the city folks remain at home to look after their own affairs...

Like my old friend said,,, £@<¥ off is socially acceptable today...

Lola Hee Hee

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, crown land is open, only the pluz with in the designated Zone is closed...

Don't get me right or wrong,,, the big horn is different because its registered as a """special area""" with restriction all ready set in place...

The reason that crown lands are open is ranching,,, bear hunting season,,, trap lines and its crown land...
Yes that the small pluz in side that zone is restricted,,, its not the full complete zone its self...

Us Hunting folks are keen to this,,, Ha...

Dig out the hunting and fishing regulations,,, read the wording,,, and enjoy the quading season while you set up your bear baits... lol

Until posted other wize the hunt is a go...

Good times for sure... Ha

lem playing both sides of the fence, man he is crafty, i could learn a thing or two.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes,,, right or wrong gives me the middle ground to escape the den of dragons...

The 50/50,,, 1 half dozen or the other,,, 2 sides to a coin even though there are 14 of them,,, a chicken and a 1/2 with a egg and a 1/2,,, or Ying and Yang...

Lol...

Im a fellow with a glass half full,,, to tall to be short,,, to fat to be thin,,, is a pig in a dress really a pig,,, and what about kows that can talk...

See,,, my logic of right left of center along the outter edges down the middle still works out,,, well not if someone turns out the lights,,, then its a new ball game,,, in the dark...

Now that's scary when the pitcher lets 1 rip at 100 mpr in the pitch black at night,,, kinda like a crap shoot of if someone gets tagged or not....

Tin foil hat might prevent dints in the noodle from the knuckle ball... Ha

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Well More snow on the way for here. Calling for 25 some cm maybe. Hopefully it’s gone fast. And -20 temps. Wtf

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like 7 weeks till may long wkn'd, lots of time for things to change, wait and see ? still lots of snow to melt yet.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tour'ed around out West by pickup truck/ lawn chair,,, fat chance that im thinking about using my little cup cake Onda any time soon...

Waaaaay to much snow for my 1st gear stuff...

Its nasty in some spots,,, and not very good in others,,, Ha...
Of course I'm taking about the oil company roads...

Lol...

200 ish kms yesterday and not 1 vehicle till I got back to the hwy,, , just like a ghost town back there...

Kinda nice that other folks on Mud and Sand are telling pepole to stay home instead of going out side...
I like this idea... all the Pipper heads with a that is,,, should stay at home...

Its to dangerous to go out side incase you meet other people and you comes in contact with the Granola 72 munchy bar thing...

There's are billions of pepole out west in the mountains and they all have the granola thing... Ha...
Stay away please,,, its just to risky...

Those of us that live off grid in the mountains dont need you folks out here...

Poopung in the woods,,, burning fire wood,,, sitting in lawn chairs,,, we won't have it...

And yes,,, Im not asking since its wizer to tell pepole what to do since its the new social norm these days...
Everyone should be telling pepole what to do since humans are gullible you know... ha...

So stay at home, dont go to mountains, avoid humans,,, and dont wash your hands...

Reporting from out west where we don't want you,,, my crap doesn't stink,,, I'll tell you what you can and can't do,,, Left hand dude of the Suprem Bean...

Captin Lamb Lem from the Royal Canadian Girl Scouts Skipping Team...

Lol

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, time to train Goat to leed Kow...

Or stiff rope for Kow to push Goat... Ha

No one out West,,, good place to train...

Top Bottom