For free beer I will camp anyplace.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't work May 3,4 weekend either.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imdooin I get back from Mexico Friday. I will call you. Free beer at the resort.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like may 4-5-6 it is and looks like the general consensus is medicine lake, we'll see, may be last time. you guys realize we need more than one trail as we will have a lot of riders? and if it is as muddy as i hear, may not make a mile in the day.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like may 4-5-6 it is and looks like the general consensus is medicine lake, we'll see, may be last time. you guys realize we need more than one trail as we will have a lot of riders? and if it is as muddy as i hear, may not make a mile in the day.
more then one trail back in there, and besides leaves more time for beer drinking right? its win win.......you just dont want to get your azzz stuck in the swamp again cuz lori has a new drift hd camera lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And u guys are talking the open swamp on the north side of the campground corner.

Not that many big flat spots there

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
North end of the gravel pit ,past the pond. There is some nice spots by the trees...........Did you find a diff yet..?

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The area that is like a giant bowl correct Neville? a small road kind of circles 3/4 of it then it heads north up to a lake. from hwy 22 i guess its 12 km, if you turn right that goes into the provincial campground, if you head past that turn about 60 meters its on the left

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The area that is like a giant bowl correct Neville? a small road kind of circles 3/4 of it then it heads north up to a lake. from hwy 22 i guess its 12 km, if you turn right that goes into the provincial campground, if you head past that turn about 60 meters its on the left
Yeppers.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yep, that's what is referred to as the gravel pit....cause it used to be a big gravel pit. Lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, I feel like a newbie here, fresh outta rehab and a month on the beach. That friggin azzcrack Imdoodlin guy keeps sending me e-mail, just the thing my rehab doc warned me about, don't get sucked in he said! Well frick, here we go again but I have made some changes in the thought processing part of my brain(therapy) no drinking before noon and only axle deep in the mud. I think if rule 1 is broke I can throw rule 2 out also. So Imdooin stay out of my friggin head, You drive me to drink!!! Working the 5th weekend but off the 11th weekend.

look what the cat dragged back. it's about friggin time, it'll be noon somewhere!!!!. time for rule #3 lets ride.

we'll have to see, still lots of friggin time.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, that's what is referred to as the gravel pit....cause it used to be a big gravel pit. Lol
thats where we usually go to , its kind of a weird spot when it rains, last year we were there for 3 days i think and it poured the night we got their and we camped down in the bowl, massive water right by the road ........next day it was completely gone , dont think ive ever seen ground water get sucked up that fast, there was over 16 inches in the one spot...Must have been thirsty like larry after a hard day of having 2 guys pulling on his legs lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No diffy yet. Going to take it out and apart.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats where we usually go to , its kind of a weird spot when it rains, last year we were there for 3 days i think and it poured the night we got their and we camped down in the bowl, massive water right by the road ........next day it was completely gone , dont think ive ever seen ground water get sucked up that fast, there was over 16 inches in the one spot...Must have been thirsty like larry after a hard day of having 2 guys pulling on his legs lol

Ummmmmmmmmm your sometimers is kicking in !!! Was bone dry when we got there. It was fine till the last night, rained that night and we were worried about getting out............remember we went for beers with Chris and CiCi the last night, in the rain !!! Sat under awnings........................jesus and he calls me the old lady !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom