red deer suds buds campouts

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm thinking the old girl will do pretty good too. Hopefully there still is a little frost in the ground, and if not. I'll just have to fan the clutch and wick it! and let the tire speed take over.

I love pulling race quads lol...OOPS forgot it was in 2wd haha

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love pulling race quads lol...OOPS forgot it was in 2wd haha

Lol..... and I appreciated all the pull starts too. I'll be ordering my new CDI when I get back from Revy at the end of the month........fricken electrical

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just stuck in Revy for 2 days......friggen shathole

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How did you get so lucky :confused: I would love to be stuck in Revy for 2 days, with my sled of course :D

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headin to Salmon Arm and slides came down behind us and at 3 valley sooooooo yaaaaaaa. Finally got sick of waiting for the road to open and went down through Nakusp and all the way around .

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headin to Salmon Arm and slides came down behind us and at 3 valley sooooooo yaaaaaaa. Finally got sick of waiting for the road to open and went down through Nakusp and all the way around .

That's an awesome trip through Slocan valley, you pop right out at a credit union too lol mmmm Nakusp, my retirement is gonna be there :)

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's an awesome trip through Slocan valley, you pop right out at a credit union too lol mmmm Nakusp, my retirement is gonna be there :)

You drink to much if you think Nakusp is an ideal retirement place.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, I feel like a newbie here, fresh outta rehab and a month on the beach. That friggin azzcrack Imdoodlin guy keeps sending me e-mail, just the thing my rehab doc warned me about, don't get sucked in he said! Well frick, here we go again but I have made some changes in the thought processing part of my brain(therapy) no drinking before noon and only axle deep in the mud. I think if rule 1 is broke I can throw rule 2 out also. So Imdooin stay out of my friggin head, You drive me to drink!!! Working the 5th weekend but off the 11th weekend.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm leaning to 16-11 well site, no visits by rcmp. easy access, town close by, lots of water more trails than you can lose a poplaris on. hehe big site and we still have to find that mystical far off mountain called marble.

Top Bottom