red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
50664985_10161255117825534_2227856693859975168_n.jpg

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I shared that on Facebook. Crazy how they just go ahead and put signs up.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crappy deal on the closed trails, hopefully they leave 1 open,,, not likely.

Camel Rama in the Hines Creek area on the weekend, I covered about 100+ miles of new self made cut lines that needed clearing from wind blown trees.

I found an old abandon trappers cabin and a old out dated Kow pasture that has returned to the wilds,,, looks like the Moose and trees were to much to contend with. Ha.

It would of been a full time job keeping the fences up with the wild Moose-y population up here.

The Onda Camel packer sure shines in the back woods since its slow and carries the chain saw,,, coffee cup is the most important tool. LOL

Good times up north with awesome weather.

I hope we get a few more days of this before winter sets in. Real easy getting around fore sure.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camel Rama is underway. Ye Ha

-29c and holding,,, lucky thing the wind is blowing to prevent over heating.

At least the creeks will be frozen. Ha. What a strange summer it's been this year,,, must be something to do with global kooling I bet.

It won't be long before Quad season raps up once winter rolls in,,, LOL,,, maybe I have my seasons mixed up. Oh well,,, good times happen when the fire inside stays lit.

There will be a pretty big bon-fire,,, wind break tarp and some lawn chair time and a Smokey dog cook.

A little bit of 22 rimfire plinking, sight seeing, and chain saw active to add to the trail net work in the Hines Creek area.

I've opened up a $4!X pile of trails so far. Once over grown that are now open for business.

If we make it,,, dreams can come true.

That's what really counts

Yo Yo Yo ��

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that hondo must be producing an exceptional amount of HP if you are afraid of overheating there lem, u may want to back it down a bit.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Monkey top,,, or monkey support. Ha.

Fur on the inside fore sure. LOL

Forecast is looking good for the weekend, a nice -36c chilly at night time,,, pup tent camping is a go. Ye Ha.

No mosquitoes or bears, nill for black flies and spongy swamps,,, frozen summer time adventures are the best,,, this is where quading rocks.

Easy to get around, and lots of time to find frozen critters that didn't survive the dream. What's not to like about the great outdoors all year long.

1 toy, 1 crazy dude, and a possibility of endless opportunities at every level of being human,,, or would that be alien. Ha.

I found a new helmit in the bush on my last outting,,, a 2 1/2 gallon galvanized bucket, dang it looks good. The caved in dint on the one side actually fits the dint on my noodle.

Half tracks will travel,,, giddy up little doggy,,, Old dude and his trusty steed are riding off into the western sun set.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not Kow bottom saloon. Ha.

Tools needed 4 frozen summer time adventures.

Tracks and unit to attach them to.
Plastic Kow, Donkey, or rubber chicken,,, even a Fuzzy alligator will work,,, nice to have plastic friends.

Warm gear, and lots more to bring along,,, 2 good size tarps, lots of fire starter,,, and a caribou tail just incase a person needs an extra eyebrow. LOL

Hey,,, you never know when you might need one.

A good old chain saw is handy,,, its the best tool in the pack,,, a person never knows when it's time to start making wood carvings of naked goats in the trees. It happen you know.

My new favourite carving is Justin Turd Doo.

Sunny ways to Sunny days,,, something like that.

The next important tool is the lawn chair, don't get me wrong,,, sitting on the unit is ok,,, but its sure nice having a bon-fire chair to occupy,,, bring a blanky and pillow too.

The extra comforts of the great outdoors.

Ye Ha.

The days are getting longer as the winter season gets underway. Hopefully I'm not getting things mixed up since we live South of the South pole and up and over is really down under.

Ha

Peace out all as good times get underway at a nice -36 this morning

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-36, ya that is cold. tried that a couple years ago up in lac la biche. not on the fun side at all, have to be prepared for breakdowns, and have some way of making a quick fire. have fun there lem, you are on an adventure.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She's a bomby -40 this morning up north. Ha.

The only crazy person on the trails today is wing nut Lem Lamby.

Spandex luu luu lemons are pretty tight this morning. The first part of the adventures is fruit cake tire chain 1/2 ton time. Ain't no way plastic Kow and Donkey are going out into this chill. Ha.

I can't blame them since weather like this is hard on their tails and little ears,,, let's not forget that both of them and Lem need to protect their jewelry supply. LOL.

Diamonds are worth saving,,, or would that be old coal dust at our age.

Yuppers,,, 100+ kms of 1St gear Ford checking out the furry critter tracks,,, I bet days like this are fun for the thick skins. Dam their some tuff cookies,,, not like us city cup cakes. Ha.

Burrrrr as I reorganize the camper unit,,, kitchen supplies put away,,, full on plinking gear ready to rock. Good times of what ever the day brings.

Cross threaded and side-ways is good,,, a chance to find out if $50 tire chains are worth a rats @zz. Shovel time is like yoga one would think.

Yo Yo Yo

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you taking on the skinny trail there lem. kick that cow n donkey out into the snow, time for them there varmints to acclimatize

Top Bottom