red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oops I misspelled a few things and missed a word.
**** you would think I am drunk or something.

ah you caught onto our method of operundi? the old kaos mispell, missing words and wrong meaning, all the time people will never know when you are drunk typing, other than the occasional long long pauses between words, trick.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blue skies, -0c camel with tracks day,,, she was Nippy yesterday,,, today makes up for that. Ha.

Now the trick is to find Donkey and Kow in the jumbo of sleeping blankets. LOL.

Pretty sure I didn't eat them last night. Ha

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Camel with snow-shoes did some cut-line auger-ing yesterday.

+0 and sunny in the morning,,, the clouds rolled in around 10 ish,,, not that it made any difference since its always a treat checking out new terrain.

And new terrain is what this old Shore Line oil field offers,,, 100's of cut-lines in lots of directions,,, the sled dudes like the main trails since there well set-up,,, us tracked up Quad dudes get the advantage of the side lines,,, the knarlly stuff,,, I'm sure that most sled dudes are going to wish that they don't follow the tracks I left out there.

Nasty stuff in some areas. LOL.

That's where the Tracked up units come in handy,,, punching out trails that havent been used for 10 to 14 years,,, lots of chain saw work opening them up,,, some of these areas aren't touchable in the summer months since there's no way to get across those swamps,,, pretty much frozen access only "if" a person chooses to get back there.

Lots of furry critters of all kinds back there. Ever trip out in the same 50x50 km block is brand new since there are endless possibilities in direction to travel.

I came across an oil well head back there that has been long forgotten for 40+ years,,, the goat path back there was nasty,,, it would cost a $$$ million dollars to repair the trail if they wanted to abandon the old girl.

It would take 7 bridges and 28 kms of pushing trees back to access it. Fat chance of that happening. It was a good idea back in the day,,, not in todays world. Ha. They might be able to get to it from another lease site,,, but talk about swamp crossings to get to it.

Lots of push-cat,,, snow cat,,, and floater pad back hoe time needed to access it,,, oh,,, and tundra tire water truck time to freeze a winter trail to it. Millions of dollars might be an under estimate getting to the lonely well head. LOL

Yuppers,,, little Onda is the tractor ain't no speed deamod,,, but it makes up its own at punching trails to places that most units won't go,,, a trappers sled would follow along,,, but there are spots where the C-saw action is needed to line up for some of the washed out pulls to get back onto the flats up top. Ha.

A little bit of Winching to get in & out of one of those areas. Double winch line to access the wall cut-line. Lucky for big poplar trees to hook to. She's off the beaver dam to a vertical wall for 14' strait up. Ha... Same thing coming back...

Quad with tracks does not like going backwards into frozen beaver pounds,,, the tracks area not designed for this,,, good thing for chain saw the make some log ramps to get the angle needed to return back down.

I called it my work out for the day.

Next time I must remember to use unit to bring supplies to Creek bank before dropping down,,, that way it makes things easier. LOL

Less walking for the old guy.

Lots of planing for the next outting as I put on some distance to find more wild trials into the unknowns. Lost is a good thing.

Yo Yo Yo

:mountainClimb:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please try to attend, media will be covering this!
There will be a rally in Rocky Mountain House on Saturday January 26 at 1:30 PM in front of the Government building on 51 St. We have a week to get a good turn out. Maybe we can get some support from the people under 50 this time. Please spread the word. Our goal is to put an end the the Bighorn land Grab by the NDP.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please try to attend, media will be covering this!
There will be a rally in Rocky Mountain House on Saturday January 26 at 1:30 PM in front of the Government building on 51 St. We have a week to get a good turn out. Maybe we can get some support from the people under 50 this time. Please spread the word. Our goal is to put an end the the Bighorn land Grab by the NDP.

which media?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes 1:30 as far as i see, i will be going to yellow vest rally in red deer at 11:00 till @2:00 pm. will have to juggle some time.

Top Bottom