Red Deer Suds Buds campout

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to rzrgade & imdoo'n for helping me get out of the Biggest Mud Hole.......lol imdoo'n could find !
Had a fun ride with rzrgade ( Neville ) hope the spelling is right, Nancy & imdoo'n. When they tell you there will be no Mud there BSing.......lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i never saw any mud. goggles were dirty. man kelzon you will spend all next week at the car wash hehe. glad ya came out had a good time, your one liners were keeping me in stitches.

oh i never seen any mud.

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a very good ride today,Sunday (with imdoo'n, ( Larry ) arff ( Ray ) Val, Butch & his Daughter & Rex ( hope i'm right with Butch ) so meny names to remember. Went to the look out, then out to rig street. Thanks All.

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went for a ride, and came back to find some vandalism.....lol to my sign by Dave B, Tex ( Jeff ) & byronkentgraham. They had some Quads parked by the sign trying to be Polaris's...........lol. They can only wish...lol.
Will post pictures of sign, once i figure it out how to post pictures !

Pink Thunder Beth

Reaction score
I also had a great ride the weekend. Thanks again Nancy and Neville ( sorry if spelling wrong) for letting me ride along in the RZR. One just may be in our future. Hope to do Sept long as well.

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey kelzon do ya need any parts [ from rainycreek power sports ] ..... before i leave eckville............. mabe some gofast and deep parts ??????????????

No parts for Me, thanks Tex 78........lol But bring more Belts for the first one Towed Back to camp.......lol ( No names need to be mentioned )

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never saw any mud............dry as dust!

hahahahaha! i can say i never seen a dirty girl like ya. all we could do was shake our heads as you were shakin your butt through the mud. i was in awe is all i can say, emma your the queen of giver. hehehehe. just go buy one of those yellow machines ya need it.

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahahaha! i can say i never seen a dirty girl like ya. all we could do was shake our heads as you were shakin your butt through the mud. i was in awe is all i can say, emma your the queen of giver. hehehehe. just go buy one of those yellow machines ya need it.

Hahaha!!! I told ya before......I have been trying to kill that thing for a couple years now!!!! Renegades are so much prettier that wolvies....doncha think?? LOL

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This Brute showed up for one ride, realized he was out classed by the Polaris boys....went home the same night, and was to embarr"ass"ed to come back out !........lol

Nope I was hoping to come back out today but ended up forgetting to set my alarm. Should be out for another day trip September long. Got my POlariS retrieval equipment all hooked up.

Even if I am about 40 years younger than you guys and girls seemed like a good group.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1 yammi motor down, 1 broke polaris, 1 towed cowastuki. not a bad weekend, oh and 1 very dirty popo(kelzon).

equals one great weekend. lots of laughs, just a little mud, great beer lots of BS.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha!!! I told ya before......I have been trying to kill that thing for a couple years now!!!! Renegades are so much prettier that wolvies....doncha think?? LOL

emma ya is one sweet girl but as i said before ya scare the crap outta me. hehehe

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i saw the way ya rode that quad, god sex must be like a rodeo' hehe

with moves like that, ya don't need bigger boobies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom