Red Deer Snow Show !

SnoPro_78

Reaction score
I cant see it being any good. The Real show is in Calgary this weekend. And the only place Ive heard about it was on this thread. Its probably just booths set up promoting places to go in BC. I'll be goin to Calgary. Love those Amz:beer:oil Girls

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talked to one of the organizers, looks like the show is a go capri center saturday and sunday.

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called yesterday and they said it was only on Saturday

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting......seeing how Cowtowns is this weekend too. Friday/Saturday only.

Stephy

Reaction score
The Red Deer Snow Fest is on this Saturday and Sunday at the Capri..10am-6 Sat and 10am -5pm Sun.
This event has been advertised HEAVILY on Local radio stations for months. We have not pushed the SNOWMOBILE end of the show becaue of the Calgary Show ( and yes we did try to plan ours away from the Calgary SHow but that's a whole other topic..if you are looking for a strickly SNOWMOBILE show I am being honest here Red Deer Snow Fest is 90% snowboard /ski.
Next year will be a different event..we will book our show after we have sat down with other shows and discussed dates...anyways sorry for no updates on here regarding the Snow Fest but life is busy...
be safe and have a great winter.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just heard it on the radio...imagine that lol, 90% SKI and SNOWBOARD>??? Do people still do that? LOL I just finished work early was planning on going to check it out but 90% snowboarding? BAAAAA

Top Bottom