Red Deer Snow Show !

Stephy

Reaction score
RED DEER SNOW SHOW !!!!! NOV. 13-14th, 2010 Capri Exhibition Centre

Hey Everyone,
I can't stop thinking about sledding no matter how much fun biking and four wheelin are in the summer...the itch has hit bad and I've only been off the snow for about a month.
Myself and two other people in the industry are producing a SLED-SKI-SNOWBOARD-Travel show here in Red Deer, Alberta Nov. 13-14th 2010

We have exciting things happening and hope you all will at least think about attending. Booths are available as well !

Anyone interested contact myself Stephanie at :
Stephy1@telus.blackberry.net
403-350-1523
OR
our show office at :
reddeersnowshow@gmail.com
403-392-5957

Thanks again and we are looking forward to our shot at a great show..great sponsors on board and vendors already, again any questions, please contact myself and I can email off the package...
I will keep you posted !

Thanks,
Stephy:p

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
COOL, about time, this area could use a boost in the sled season. good luck, advertise as much as you can, or afford. mainly 2 weeks before. good luck on your venture.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still believe the Alberta Sled shows that are held in Edm and Cal should be held at one larger event in Red Deer. The offroad expo does well there, I think one central Sled show with everyone from the South and North attending in Red Deer would be great.

Sure there are local city dealers who want to get their names out there but I hate having a sled show a month after I have been riding!

Stephy

Reaction score
Well we had the same thought about a central show but maybe in the future who knows..as for our show we couldn't get in any sooner then mid November but we will make it work. The Offroad Expo is an amazing show for sure..
so here's to seeing you in November !!:p

Stephy

Reaction score
Just a quick update..Red Deer Snow Show has been booked for the dates in November for a year..we understand another show has now the sames dates, no worries we are still a go so lets make this show a great start to a great SNOW SHOW here in Central Alberta...
if you or anyone you know mught be interested in booking a booth please contact myself at the info in the first post..
THanks those of you who have contacted me...we are 60% BOOKED !!!!:)

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey Everyone,
I can't stop thinking about sledding no matter how much fun biking and four wheelin are in the summer...the itch has hit bad and I've only been off the snow for about a month.
Myself and two other people in the industry are producing a SLED-SKI-SNOWBOARD-Travel show here in Red Deer, Alberta Nov. 13-14th 2010

We have exciting things happening and hope you all will at least think about attending. Booths are available as well !

Anyone interested contact myself Stephanie at :
Stephy1@telus.blackberry.net
403-350-1523
OR
our show office at :
reddeersnowshow@gmail.com
403-392-5957

Thanks again and we are looking forward to our shot at a great show..great sponsors on board and vendors already, again any questions, please contact myself and I can email off the package...
I will keep you posted !

Thanks,
Stephy:p

TTT
Old thread, show is still happening, hope it's a good show, would be nice to have a central AB show for snowsports. Going to check it out if work allows.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone seen any advertising about this, i haven't seen a thing. sent stepie a pm no response, may not be happening?:confused:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was supposed to be at the capri center. no info, no advertising, can't be a show. :confused:

allrevsrule

Reaction score
the Capri is on Gaetz and 32 street which is the Capri Hotel not the WESTERNER.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing listed at the Capri Center, for Nov, no new posts from Stepie?

dosen't appear to be any show. may have to go to Calgary sled show:confused:

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes its at the Capri this weekend. Saturday from 9 til 6

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
South of Butt Bomb Nowhere......aka Onoway :d

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol no smartass I dont need a sitter for something like that.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First I've heard about this snow show in Red Deer this weekend. I guess I will have to check it out. I think you better get this on the radio if you want it to be a success as seems like nobody knows about it!

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent seen or heard anything about it until now either

Top Bottom