Red Deer County

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All , Just got on the site. New to Quading , bought 2008 Polaris Sportsman 800 4x4. I am retired, and can go out during the week or weekends. West of Red Deer. Tay river, Prairie creek areas. Not into mud bogging. I would like to meet mature rider (s) for trail riding. For safety. Thanks.

Attachments

• DSC01007.jpg
    DSC01007.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 41

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site,I cant help you with that info but there are lots on here than can.You ever think of heading out around Sundre,I been out there and there is some great places to ride around where they hold the ralley.
Good Luck and post some pics of your ride
catmando!

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:thumbsup2:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Go on the ATV Section and I'm sure someone will be able to help you there, since I don't know the area

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes there are some good trails around there, and you can head across the road a ways and into North Forth and Prarie Creek area from there as well. I prefer that area over south fork....seems to be more mud, skag, holes, etc over there from what I have found. Its a HUGE area. FUN times!

Open Season

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the site. South Fork has lots of great trails, lots of mud and big holes. A good ride from there is down to Swan lake and back.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Lots of good peeps and info to be found. We are going for a burn out at Medicine Lake tomorrow, if you want you're more than welcome to join in.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site......

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, sign up with our social group if your looking for riding partners in the Red Deer area :beer: Imdoo'n isn't a mud bogger either, he'd be a great trail partner:d Just jokin around there's usually away around the deep ones, you're welcome to join us anytime :beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, sign up with our social group if your looking for riding partners in the Red Deer area :beer: Imdoo'n isn't a mud bogger either, he'd be a great trail partner:d Just jokin around there's usually away around the deep ones, you're welcome to join us anytime :beer:

WTF. that hole was deep and i needed to wash off.:d

Top Bottom