I say "HEY!" From Red Deer

Marshybank

Reaction score
Hi there. Heard so much about this group just had to sign up. I am from Red Deer. I am married with three girls and a babe on the way come September. We enjoy camping and quadding in the West Country during the summer. I also enjoy hunting and fishing.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well howdy do neighbour, hehe, red deer suds buds have campouts throughout the summer, going out to swan lake this weekend.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. and congrads on the baby on the way . my deal is in the winter. usually cost less when you crash.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guess he must be shy or forgot how to get on the site.

Marshybank

Reaction score
Wow it's been a long time. Going to start looking at this site more. Looks really good to maybe meet some people in the quad ding and camping communities! I don't know about anyone else, but I am so done with winter!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could be worse. check out how cold it is in Regina!!
Wow it's been a long time. Going to start looking at this site more. Looks really good to maybe meet some people in the quad ding and camping communities! I don't know about anyone else, but I am so done with winter!

scottevil30

Reaction score
I hear ya bring on the warm weather. I keep staring at the sxs in the garage like a kid who got a bike for Christmas.

Top Bottom