Realistic Asking Price

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Just curious what a realistic asking price would be for a 2010 Yamaha Phazer with 400kms? Friend has one and wants to sell it. Thinking of putting it on my sled deck at the Edmonton show with a for sale sign for him.

Thanks! :D :beer:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
~HEY~

Do the same as very one else spend 10 mins on Kijiji etc and figure out a price. price it high if you want to keep it..... price in middle of the road and leave some room to move and sell. Not to hard I would think

Last edited:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
~HEY~

Do the same as very one else spend 10 mins on Kijiji etc and figure out a price. price it high if you want to keep it..... price in middle of the road and leave some room to move and sell. Not to hard I would think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Guy at work just sold his 08 phaser with 700 miles for 6000 although I thought that was a little high , you should ask 5400 and I think 5000 would be a fair price.!

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Thinking of putting it on my sled deck at the Edmonton show with a for sale sign for him.

there you go ~Rowdy you got your price point, I think $5000.00 is a good # to sell it.

And for god sakes please don't start a thread on how to load it on your deck or tie it down or driving to edmonton. Thx in advance

BD

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there you go ~Rowdy you got your price point, I think $5000.00 is a good # to sell it.

And for god sakes please don't start a thread on how to load it on your deck or tie it down or driving to edmonton. Thx in advance

BD

And people like you are exactly why I haven't been on this site that much anymore. Pretty sure this site is here to get information and start threads.

Here's an idea...if you don't like me, have an issue with me, or think what I'm saying is annoying...umm...don't read it?! Weird concept I know. I don't even know who the heck you are.

I noticed a guy with a same thread asking for prices below this one, but no snarky smart @$$ remarks for him...hmmm...

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would think around the 5-6000 mark. They are only 7-8000 new aren't they? But in the parking lot with a for sale sign and a big chain around it would be a good idea

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BD

WTF BD!? She was asking an honest question. Not sure what's stuck up your ass man but Krista is a great person, who isn't scared to pick up a wrench and take something apart. She can ride better then most guys and certainly doesn't need guidance on how to load a sled or strap it down. First time I met her she was out of her truck, sled fired up and on the ground gear on and ready to go before I could even think twice. So I suggest you put your foot in your mouth before someone puts your foot in your mouth for you!

Peace

$5000 is a good price point Krista

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Just curious what a realistic asking price would be for a 2010 Yamaha Phazer with 400kms? Friend has one and wants to sell it. Thinking of putting it on my sled deck at the Edmonton show with a for sale sign for him.

I might want this sled.... Pm me your price and a couple pics... I'm sure it's mint with only 400 km

Thanks

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might want this sled.... Pm me your price and a couple pics... I'm sure it's mint with only 400 km

Thanks

Im with ya Krista. If ppl wanna chirp take it to pm. I have a big mouth and usually chirp back b4 taking it to pm mind u lol. Im in counselling I promise :p

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
LOL, I wish, cant drink too much. Hittin the stage again nxt year :/ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr BUT 1-5 wont hurt maybe ;)

Well there ya go. A few wont kill ya Btw our mutual friend got laid off eh ? Chris (RDPS)

Sent from my phone

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I just bought a short track '08 Phazer GT for my daughter. The mileage is a little higher at 2700, but it's minty clean. I paid $3500.

Top Bottom