Re: THese city boys use Moving Vans to come to Whitecourt

Justinvr81

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was on page 2 of this thread and tried to get to page 3 and now i cant find it.Whats up,

10156174_10202549245444123_1260786995_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm thinking it was pulled for "moderation" purposes.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

10156174_10202549245444123_1260786995_n.jpg

Justinvr81

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

K, if everbody could start again at the top of page 3, that would be great.LOL:rant:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Is this the mods playing God? Come on lets have it! We can handle it.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You can't protect us from ourselves you know...

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think if you ride tires on groomed sled trail you are a ****ing retard and if you take issue with that I'm easy to find.

Justinvr81

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

One other forum I`m a member of, has a rock garden section where anything gos for members only,maybe something the mods should look into.That thread was a good read and should not have been removed.Educational for both sides of that fence

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

One other forum I`m a member of, has a rock garden section where anything gos for members only,maybe something the mods should look into.That thread was a good read and should not have been removed.Educational for both sides of that fence

Still needs some cleaning for a family friendly site.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

posted the pic on a trucker page, one guy says he sees that exact truck parked behind the yellowhead inn quite frequently. must be edmonton folk

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

......or like the picture of the baby holding the milk carton in the Humorous Picture Thread

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

......or like the picture of the baby holding the milk carton in the Humorous Picture Thread

I started a thread like that a while back called "Funny memes"... its gone to Mod heaven.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

On a serious note and I only got to page 8 on the original thread so if this thought was there, then I apologize. As a groomer operator, I have put up with this scenario for years. Sometimes, it is better than other times with the ruts that are left behind.

IMHO, if they are "public" trails they should be legislated and signed "tracked vehicles only from December 1 until April 1st" or whenever the average start and end of the snowmobile season is in the area and enforcement has to be close at hand. Otherwise, it is all a pissing match and nobody wins. Education is a beotch and we all know how hard it is to learn things we don't want to learn!

I don't condone what they did but it has to be fixed (laws, enforcement, attitude adjustment, etc.) so that it doesn't happen again.

buckshot

Reaction score

The Whitecourt trails are designated snowmobile only all year. Our trails go through a lot of soft terrain and the rutting in the summer is just as bad. They take a toll on the groomers in the early season when we have little snow. There are thousands of cutlines to ride on in the area, so stay off our snowmobile trails period. ( if you want to quad the trails then come volunteer in the fall, usually November, and trail clean. There's probably 2000 hrs of cleaning to do especially after this weekend.)

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yet the farmer with the gun thread is still going strong,really guys relax ,lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The Whitecourt trails are designated snowmobile only all year. Our trails go through a lot of soft terrain and the rutting in the summer is just as bad. They take a toll on the groomers in the early season when we have little snow. There are thousands of cutlines to ride on in the area, so stay off our snowmobile trails period. ( if you want to quad the trails then come volunteer in the fall, usually November, and trail clean. There's probably 2000 hrs of cleaning to do especially after this weekend.)
I was wondering about that, our Leddy Lake trail runs through some ungulate area as well as a few spots where the ground is deemed "sensitive" and it was stressed to us that this would never be a multi use trail and must be signed as such. NO ATV's ever....

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was wondering about that, our Leddy Lake trail runs through some ungulate area as well as a few spots where the ground is deemed "sensitive" and it was stressed to us that this would never be a multi use trail and must be signed as such. NO ATV's ever....

Ya, but is it legal signage? Like Fernie said, we have the same problems here. We can put up all the signs we want, but there's no legislation to support it so no way to enforce it. Happens on our trails in the spring too. Government in BC is dropping the ball big time. How about Alberta?

Top Bottom