RE;Hitche Installations

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi there was looking to get a hitch installed on my Jeep Grand Cherokee and was wondering if anyone had info on this idea and who a guy would look to for a good quality workmanship any info would much be appreciated thanks.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go to any place that sells hitches......here in BC I go to Lordco but I know you dont have those in Alberta......try Napa or go to a truck acessory place...(Cap it)......you can buy a Reese hitch and just bolt it on and you are done.......or you can pay the hitch place to install it also......dont forget to wire in the lights to......I used to have a truck/car accessory shop years ago and hitches were easy money......get the biggest hitch rated for your jeep (Class 3 or 4) wire it with a 7 wire because at some time you might want to pull something with brakes.....

just my 2 cent but I know nothing......ol

Hi there was looking to get a hitch installed on my Jeep Grand Cherokee and was wondering if anyone had info on this idea and who a guy would look to for a good quality workmanship any info would much be appreciated thanks.

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had my 5th wheel installed at Hitch House. Had the hitch on the 5'ver done by ABC Hitch and Muffler. Highly recommend both. ABC is a custom hitch manufacturer, fit mine to the trailer and made it look factory.

Like the above post said get the biggest hitch your vehicle will handle, even if your intent is to just hang a bike carrier. You just never know...

Top Bottom