RCMP "borrow" a sled and catch a bad guy

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the looser, stole some guns and made his getaway in a tractor, rolled it on a hill. happened about 9.5 miles east of me.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick, always wanted to do that. I half did that with a drunk driver, was on the phone on the highway with rcmp giving my location then i reached a city and they switched me to city police the. I see the cop and the drunk was behind me and i was like turn, turn now behind the black ram and the cop just cranks it and cuts off the car behind me.

TommyTongue

Reaction score
The story is even funnier if you know it all.... broke into a house... took the guns etc and a sled from the house to make his get away.. got the sled stuck... so stole a quad....went back to the sled on the quad to get the sled out... got the quad stuck while trying......so stole the tracter to get the quad out but then the rcmp caught up with him so decided to make a run for it on the tracker!........ RCMP was quoted as sayingsomething along the lines of I needed the sledder as I couldn't / didn't know how to drive it and felt it would be safer to have him drive! lol

Last edited:

tranquillicer

Reaction score
Guess who will be left with a wrecked $150,000 tractor.......fricken thieving, waist of skin

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The story is even funnier if you know it all.... broke into a house... took the guns etc and a sled from the house to make his get away.. got the sled stuck... so stole a quad....went back to the sled on the quad to get the sled out... got the quad stuck while trying......so stole the tracter to get the quad out but then the rcmp caught up with him so decided to make a run for it on the tracker!........ RCMP was quoted as sayingsomething along the lines of I needed the sledder as I couldn't / didn't know how to drive it and felt it would be safer to have him drive! lol

sung to the tune of Corb Lund, Truck got stuck

Corb Lund - Truck Got Stuck - YouTube

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This surely has to rank pretty high in the stupid criminal category, stealing a tractor for your get away vehicle that does 20 mph, I know not quite the story but still.

Russell P

Reaction score
The cop should have borrowed a gun to shoot this peck3rhead rather than a sled to chase him. The world would not have been out much, other than a shell that could have been used during hunting season. LOL

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sung to the tune of Corb Lund, Truck got stuck

Corb Lund - Truck Got Stuck - YouTube

The song was playing in my head too! Griffin thieves! I gotta say. Good on the RCs for not giving up on the chase! And kudos to buddy for helping them catch him!

What happens to the poor farmer that lost his tractor, fencing, etc? Does insurance cover the cost and time to fix fence, get sleds and quads unstuck, etc?,

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so wots the punishment for this ???

3 months in the big house then he's strait back to B&E's again ...

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the looser, stole some guns and made his getaway in a tractor, rolled it on a hill. happened about 9.5 miles east of me.

and you know what... i bet the cop who did a good job gets his azz chewed out by his boss... guns involved and you brings a civilian... what if?????? Good on him im just saying he may need a few folks close to the incident to go say thanks to his boss for his actions... or ....

Top Bottom