Big Thanks to Red Deer Cycleworks!!

Dustylane

Reaction score
Want to send a big thanks out to the team at Red Deer Cycleworks, Bought my 14' Proclimb through them and they put a few mods on it that work great once we got it all dialled in, they have put in a lot of time with testing and tuning to get it working flawless. Sled went down with a wiring harness issue and the guys had me up and running on there 15' demo sled for a couple days, so not a day of sledding missed. You always here the bad news on dealerships but never the good news so these guys deserve credit where credit is due. The sales team and service/parts department are great to work with. It makes a big difference when buying a sled from a dealer on how the service is and how they treat you. Thanks again guys

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Want to send a big thanks out to the team at Red Deer Cycleworks, Bought my 14' Proclimb through them and they put a few mods on it that work great once we got it all dialled in, they have put in a lot of time with testing and tuning to get it working flawless. Sled went down with a wiring harness issue and the guys had me up and running on there 15' demo sled for a couple days, so not a day of sledding missed. You always here the bad news on dealerships but never the good news so these guys deserve credit where credit is due. The sales team and service/parts department are great to work with. It makes a big difference when buying a sled from a dealer on how the service is and how they treat you. Thanks again guys

I'll second that opinion! Ride one of the other brands right now, but still use them whenever I can.
Way better to deal with people who love the sport instead of those who just work at the dealership because it's the only job they can find.

LDK

Reaction score
I'll third that. snow checked my 15 viper 162 with 190 mcx turbo though them .Erik was great to deal with, making a bunch of calls to people so we could get clutching dailed in. nothing but good to say about Red Deer Cycleworks .It is nice to deal with people that take pride in the products they sell. BTW the viper just plain rocks,with the turbo and how well they hook up it feels like way more then 190 hp (comparing it to my 08 nytro 180 mpi.) thanks RDCW

Top Bottom