razor 4

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone have a rzr 4 just wondering how you like it and if it has enough power when loaded with people ( two adults two kids)
lookin at getting one not really for muddin but just cruisin

MHC73

Reaction score
I rode with a guy last season that had one of the first one's in Alberta. Very neat machine. Very long but comfortable. Turning was challenging in the area we were in, but he did well. He also had his buddy and their two kids along. Storage was okay for a day ride. I never had the opportunity to drive it, kinda wish I did.... I myself am going to put a rear cage in my machine and go from there... once the little one gets bigger may have to go with a true 4 seater. My 2 cents....Regards Marc

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a guy out at our lake lot with one and I've been it for a few rides. It huals a$$ and its suspenions is great it'll take anything you throw at it. He does all this with 4 adults in it!

rzr4

Reaction score
i just bought one have about 230 miles on it and love it lots off power when needed such a smooth ride. throws the mud i just put on long john muddflaps solved all the problems nice with that power steering :d

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just witnessed Crazywheelers RZR4 in action this past week-end and was truely amazed at what that school bus went through. I wouldn't say he was anymore limited in turning radius than my Teryx.

Dntmech

Reaction score
I have had a RZR 4 for 3 weeks and have had it the bush and was amazed at how it performed lots of power with 4 people and have done power slides. It is a very stable machine and capable.

Top Bottom