ratio for girls to guys that dirtbike??

rockstar crf250r

Reaction score
well I was just wondering what girls dirtbike and how old and what kind of riding you like. and same for the guys

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Dirtbiking has never really interested me until the last couple years. Mind you neither did sledding and now I'm hooked. Seriously considering buying a dirt bike this year. I keep meeting wonderful people that ride and you just can't keep up in the same areas on a quad... :rant:

Any suggestions on what to look at would be greatly appreciated.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really depends on your height, what kind of riding you want to do, and how much money you can spend to buy and maintain a bike...

rockstar crf250r

Reaction score
lady dirt were you out at wild bills on sunday? i saw a 150 with a girl riding she was pretty darn fast id have to say.. im goin again this sundayy and yea it does depend on your height im pretty short i hade a crf250r but could barley touch the ground and its 4 stroke so its heavier so i sold it a nd go a cr125 tad bit shorter and way light so way easier to ride e and rip on and i like it wayy more

rockstar crf250r

Reaction score
oh yea by the way im 17 always lookin for guys and girls to ride with to meet new people bit oldeer dosent hurt either to ride with

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope wasn't me I haven't been to the track at all yet this season unforunately. I love Wild Bills though that's the track I usually go to :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's fine we all pick our battles hehe. I realize Tampa is up agains't some serious teams here but they are a very unpredictable team...if they lose tonight..... well i'm done watching or cheering for anyone until next season cuz i'm not a wagon jumper and fairly anti-Vancouver so...:p:d

But..may the best team win!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is the fact that boston and tampa's records are exactly the same. For the full reg and post season. Right down to the series that have wom to get to this point were all won with the same numbers of win/loss. And tonight will both teams 100th game of the year. But on that note i cant wait for next wednesday and the cup finals start.. GO NUCKS GO!!!

Marauder01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is the fact that boston and tampa's records are exactly the same. For the full reg and post season. Right down to the series that have wom to get to this point were all won with the same numbers of win/loss. And tonight will both teams 100th game of the year. But on that note i cant wait for next wednesday and the cup finals start.. GO NUCKS GO!!!

OH HELLZ YEAH!!!

NUCKS FOR THE CUP!

to be fair i am more scared of playing tampa than i am of boston tho :p

Top Bottom