Radium snow report?

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone rode Radium lately?? Would like to ride Radium or Fernie..am hoping somewhere has snow!

Spector

Reaction score
Was in Forster on Saturday. A little bit of fresh but still lots of fun. Club had free hot dog day :)

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Fernie yesturday, about 6 inches of fresh but not very good.

highstage

Reaction score
radium is to high in alttuide for them cats try some where around beisker i think there is some snow inthat flat land area

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone rode Radium lately?? Would like to ride Radium or Fernie..am hoping somewhere has snow!
definately shy on snow but still had a kickass weekend up forester, trail was in excellent shape, I'd go back tomorrow if I could, just got to venture off to find the snow, you can go places you usually wouldn't, then u find the good stuff

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my grand parents were just in Fairmont and said they have about the same as us for snow there. sorry.

trailthumper

Reaction score
Hay highstage

Did you hear that Cat and Skidoo formed an alliance Cat is know intergrating a small hook at the rear of their mountain sleds and Skidoo will be intergrating a retractible tow rope in the front of all their mountain sleds
Man it's sure great when these large companies can work togetherto better there machines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: :d:d:d:d:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we got about 5cm in town today.
crazy windy.... should be some deep pockets this weekend.

kosstro

Reaction score
anyone been into rocky point (bugaboos) lately?

haven't been in since just after christmas, was wondering if it's gotten any better...

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We live nearby but haven't ventured in yet. Talk is there's not enough coverage, but you never know with this last snowfall. We're thinking of taking a rip out there next week to check it out. Haven't found anyone around here that has been up there this year. Guess we'll have to take an afternoon to find out. What was it like after Christmas?
We've only had a couple good 2 foot dumps since then-think that would help?

Top Bottom