Racewerx running boards

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone installed a set of racewerx boards???? I am stumped on how I am suppose to cut the front by the foot well ... the instructions aren't very clear

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

SledHeadRyan

Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
search "powermodz" on youtube he has done it on a few sleds and shows you how to also. just search for it on his chanel

Ryan Gibson

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Before and after ... holy time consuming but worth it !!!!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1394303180760.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1394303217114.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1394303255252.jpg

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I stood on them I didn't feel any flex ... havent rode yet just got them finished ... going for a rip later this after noon I will let ya know how they feel then

Emptyrenegade

Reaction score
I noticed there are no traction screws on the boards do you have to purchase them separately from racewerx or have you just not installed them yet?

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed there are no traction screws on the boards do you have to purchase them separately from racewerx or have you just not installed them yet?

They come with them and you can choose from 3 different profiles low, med and aggressive.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never received any traction screws with the boards and to be honest i havent really felt that i have needed them …. between the boards and motorfist boots i find my feet stay put and dont slide

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never received any traction screws with the boards and to be honest i havent really felt that i have needed them …. between the boards and motorfist boots i find my feet stay put and dont slide

I bought mine through Racinstation on Snowest last winter and they came with the screws, where did you buy yours wrangler????

Top Bottom