race gas how do you carry it.

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
I am looking for a better way of carrying racegas for my sled out to the mountains, gerry cans work but would like something better for use with a sled deck, anybody on here have a better ideas?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for my money you are better off with Gerry cans, you will likely need a custom slip tank to fit, and they also bring special regs. cost lots of money and usually a real pain in the azz. up to you though, I have the tank, but usually use Gerry cans.

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a better way of carrying racegas for my sled out to the mountains, gerry cans work but would like something better for use with a sled deck, anybody on here have a better ideas?

I have 10 vp 20 litre metal cans you can have if you like

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just installed a custom slip tank today. 215 Liters. Not messing around with Jerry cans.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fyi Slip tanks for gas or any container over 30 l need to be transport Canada certified with placards that are visible form outside the vehicle (unlike diesel which is over 450l)
If under a sled deck you would need one on the tailgate I believe To be legal

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fyi Slip tanks for gas or any container over 30 l need to be transport Canada certified with placards that are visible form outside the vehicle (unlike diesel which is over 450l)

Page 8

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I custom ordered (2) 15 gallon (56 Litre) Mini race barrels from VP a few years ago, they work perfect under my deck. Only way to go!

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Doesn't have to be Registered with transport canada- you have to display placards.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call it a transfer tank 😉 good to go.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom