Quietest exhaust can

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the quietest can besides stock for a ctec800? I have a tki belt drive and the stock muffler definitely is too close to the plastic tank.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I highly recommend the Bikeman (BMP) muffler.
Its has a very nice sound for a 2stroke, not quite as quiet as stock (almost) but WAY quieter, nicer sounding then most cans you'll find. BMP claims it will not effect power output.
It is not as small as most can's but it is more of a muffler and about half the weight and physical size of the OE muffler.
Check it out, I have one on one of my sleds and very happy with it, glad I went this rout.

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is it? Looks like exactly what I’m looking for. Thx.
IMG_2429.jpeg

Iron_River

Reaction score
Whats the quietest can besides stock for a ctec800? I have a tki belt drive and the stock muffler definitely is too close to the plastic tank.
Old thread but TKI has had an aluminum oil tank for a couple years now that can be purchased separately. I have on on the shelf at my shop Iron River Powersports. Feel free to contact me if it peaks your interest.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I highly recommend the Bikeman (BMP) muffler.
Its has a very nice sound for a 2stroke, not quite as quiet as stock (almost) but WAY quieter, nicer sounding then most cans you'll find. BMP claims it will not effect power output.
It is not as small as most can's but it is more of a muffler and about half the weight and physical size of the OE muffler.
Check it out, I have one on one of my sleds and very happy with it, glad I went this rout.
Hey, didn't you write an article on here about how to set up suspension a while back and stated how bad cans are for upsetting the balance of the sled?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, didn't you write an article on here about how to set up suspension a while back and stated how bad cans are for upsetting the balance of the sled?
Yes, that's correct. In many that can be the case but not in every situation.
In this case the OE muffler off balances the sled, from what I remember the muffler is around 20lbs on this sled.
The one I recommended is not light, nearly 10lbs but balances the sled better then the OE.

Top Bottom