question of the day

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why do ppl ask so much for there used stuff? do they not look and see what new costs these days? was looking for a good used quad and i can buy brand new for the price ppl are asking for used. our ppl really that stupid to pay it? or do they not know prices have fallen? buddy got 6g for his 08 polaris 800 the other day. i was like. you lucky s o b. you do know you can pick a 2012 up for 6995 plus tax?

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why do ppl ask so much for there used stuff? do they not look and see what new costs these days? was looking for a good used quad and i can buy brand new for the price ppl are asking for used. our ppl really that stupid to pay it? or do they not know prices have fallen? buddy got 6g for his 08 polaris 800 the other day. i was like. you lucky s o b. you do know you can pick a 2012 up for 6995 plus tax?

I hear ya, trailers for hauling quads etc...are the same way, look on kijiji, people want $1000 - $1500 for a 10 year old used trailer when you can buy new ones starting at $1200....like WTF. And anything under $1000 looks like a piece of sh_t, and they still want $800..... But I am guessing people pay it!!! I am looking to buy a used trailer but i know i will just end up buy new....

it is what it is........

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You still have it? I sold my thumper, and I'm pretty sure I'd sooner ride my kid's Z50 than my CRF250. Give me a call.

Kinda promised Riley he could ride it at the rally. After that??? We'll discuss over jello shooters

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone see spectras price on quads right now? 850 polaris $7995....

toomuchsledformyowngood

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought all my toys used, i had to wait for a while and check every website all the time to snatch the good deals up. But i think poeple set their prices set to negotiate. But some poeple are crazy and think they dont have to take a loss on their toys when they sell them after a couple of years. i bought an 08 summit x 163 in the fall, i got it for a great price in the states, but today i kinda regret it cause i should of got an new etec and no worries, cause of the warrantie:nono:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Second rant is. Wtf is with the pay no tax? Are pp that dumb? Yes when you register it. You will be paying tax!!! Duh.....

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say they're justa buncha cheap basteerds thinkin' they can trick people. There's bound to be at least one person who won't do their research, jump at the first "decent" price they see, and realize in the end they just fawked themselves over.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm maybe thats why all my kijiji emails are offering me small monthly installments or 30-40% of what im asking. or can i wait till next payday or ill ask my mom and dad or will you take half now half in the fall?

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya, trailers for hauling quads etc...are the same way, look on kijiji, people want $1000 - $1500 for a 10 year old used trailer when you can buy new ones starting at $1200....like WTF. And anything under $1000 looks like a piece of sh_t, and they still want $800..... But I am guessing people pay it!!! I am looking to buy a used trailer but i know i will just end up buy new....

it is what it is........

You still got the number for the guy with the 800$ trailer?

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone see spectras price on quads right now? 850 polaris $7995....

• Internet Price: $6,995
  • Model: Sportsman 550 XP
  • Year: 2012
  • Make: POLARIS
  • Comments: + $605 frt, pdi, doc fee, enviro fee + HST
  • Notice that they are the cheapest price but look at all the fees. Wonder how cheap it really is with all the extras?

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I say they're justa buncha cheap basteerds thinkin' they can trick people. There's bound to be at least one person who won't do their research, jump at the first "decent" price they see, and realize in the end they just fawked themselves over.

You have to be talking about me......and I do find that person :)....

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Second rant is. Wtf is with the pay no tax? Are pp that dumb? Yes when you register it. You will be paying tax!!! Duh.....

Are you from B.C.? In Alberta, I've never paid tax on something I've bought second hand.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be fishing.

Top Bottom