Quest mountain Sicamous...Parts stole from broken sled......this is really low

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Passing on info from Eagle Valley Club President.
Sled was left on Queest Mt, March 25 between the hours of 4:30 pm Sunday night and the early hours Monday morning and the the owner was going to have it choppered out Monday morning.
The sled is a ‘11 Skidoo Summit Everest Etec 800. Black side panels with the blue summit color logos.
The Eagle Valley Club is working with the RCMP to assist in finding the low life's that did this.
If you were up on Queest or knew anybody that was at Queest, or if you know anyone who was parked at either Queest or Malakwa entrance March 25 or 26,2012 please contact the club.
Eagle Valley Snowmobile Club & Gooming Society
1 855 836-6600
The theft of Sleds and Trucks has been happening in all community's and the RCMP are doing their best they can with what man power they have, but now stolen parts off a broken sled on the mountain, it doesn't get any lower than that.
Please help if you know anything.

Stolen Parts:
Hood
Left Side Panel
Right Side Panel
Front Pan Cover
Console
Indicator Support
Windshield

Headlight Assembly
Gauge Cluster
Exhaust Pipe
Muffler
Seat
Rear Bumper
Front Bumper
Rewind Starter
Both Ski Legs
Both Lower Ball Joints
Both Skis
Fuel, Oil and Coolant Tank Caps
Dess Key
Handle Bar Cover
Spare Belt
All the synthetic oil drained from the reservoir.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow that sux,,i no my sled has spent a few over nighters and always hoped that wouldn't happen,,

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya wasn't mine and I don't know whose it is. Can you imagine how this would feel.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there had to be a few guys involved ur they packed in a toboggan to get that much sh!t out...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of low lifes.

God what else are they going to do now.

Take the track off.
Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats ridicolous! I cant believe what this world is coming to! Low life's is an understatment.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! What did they leave behind??? What kind of person actually does this sorta thing!!!!

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the parts taken off of this sled surely there must be some fingerprints.....I had my pick up truck broke into at Queest a couple of years ago and tryed to get the police to check for prints....

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the parts taken off of this sled surely there must be some fingerprints.....I had my pick up truck broke into at Queest a couple of years ago and tryed to get the police to check for prints....

Hmm, you must be under the illusion the cops care. No revenue generation or glory in finding stolen sled parts.

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple of years ago at Queest we had our hoods off for spring riding and left them in the back of the truck box. Came back and some A hole stole all our hoods.

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man that Sucks!!! It probabaly would have been easier to just steal the whole sled. I hope you find the guys that did it.

Top Bottom