Qudoos To Best Western Sicamous !!!!

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got to say the best western sicamous takes care of there sledders!!!!.... Last night at 2:30am the night guy comes bagging on our door..... HEY WAKE UP THERE IS A SLED ON FIRE!!!! we get up and my buddies nytro " on the deck with my sled backed upto the hotel" was smoking and just as he got up there it turned into flames!!! if it would have been 10 mins later two sleds... a truck.. and possibly part of a hotel would have been up in flames!!!! turns out buddies lead dog light wired direct to battery shorted out and caused this!!! But if it was not for the watchful eye at the front desk and the cameras that they have here it could have been alot worse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SO THANK YOU BEST WESTERN SICAMOUS!!!!! :)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got to say the best western sicamous takes care of there sledders!!!!.... Last night at 2:30am the night guy comes bagging on our door..... HEY WAKE UP THERE IS A SLED ON FIRE!!!! we get up and my buddies nytro " on the deck with my sled backed upto the hotel" was smoking and just as he got up there it turned into flames!!! if it would have been 10 mins later two sleds... a truck.. and possibly part of a hotel would have been up in flames!!!! turns out buddies lead dog light wired direct to battery shorted out and caused this!!! But if it was not for the watchful eye at the front desk and the cameras that they have here it could have been alot worse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SO THANK YOU BEST WESTERN SICAMOUS!!!!! :)
wtf....wired it direct without a fuse? crazy luck someone spotted it in time....

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have stayed there lots and we are always very happy with the way we are treated

Top Bottom