quartz/golden area Nov21st?

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
same chit on Sunday - who are these fawktards that insist on banging away at that large slope on the west side? :realmad::realmad::realmad: At one point there were no fewer than 4 sleds on the slope at one time - three climbing together and one on the way down. I don't wanna spend my Sunday digging out retards!!!!!

Snow in the trees was great, everything worked well, great to get out and blow out the cobwebs :d:d:d

kingkat88

Reaction score
We had a wicked day on Sunday, spent lots of time stuck as hell but all in all it was a blast! Had the first roll over with the new kitty kat but all is good! Must say that I agree about people highmarking above when people are stuck below, 2 of us where barried at the bottom and 2 guys decided it would be smart too go up above us 2 at a time....real smart. Also we seen the spot where an avy started on sat, must say who ever decided to go that high under a coronice wasn't thinking clearly, although I'm happy to hear everyone was okay! Keep it safe out there, looking forward to my next ride, headed to revy for a few days sometime between Dec 18 and Jan 4th not sure when but if anyone is able to come PM me!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
same chit on Sunday - who are these fawktards that insist on banging away at that large slope on the west side? :realmad::realmad::realmad: At one point there were no fewer than 4 sleds on the slope at one time - three climbing together and one on the way down. I don't wanna spend my Sunday digging out retards!!!!!

Snow in the trees was great, everything worked well, great to get out and blow out the cobwebs :d:d:d

Don't forget to add that jerk was riding in and out of the closed park area.. while his 2 friends watched. He blew past the park closure signs more then a couple of times to ride in the untouched pow!!! :rant: We think they might have been locals, none of them had helmets either. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom