quartz fri dec 3

71250ford

Reaction score
Re: quartz fri?

it is a good possibility the group i am riding with might end up there for our first day of riding for the weekend

sadder1

Reaction score

U think u be actually riding fri? Im new to sport so woUld like to meet new peOpLe

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score

U think u be actually riding fri? Im new to sport so woUld like to meet new peOpLe

Sadder how new are you? Have you taken any Avy training or been riding in the mountains before this?

71250ford

Reaction score
oh yah sadder1 we will definitly be riding on friday. we are going to be leaving calgary area around 4:30am. just have to get a confirmation from the group tomorrow on which area we are going to ride that day

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are gonna be riding out there on friday also. Quartz or Hope, haven't decided yet. If you see us in the parking lot come over and say hi. Driving a tan colored '06 lifted chevy with a deck and 2 XP's

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are gonna be riding out there on friday also. Quartz or Hope, haven't decided yet. If you see us in the parking lot come over and say hi. Driving a tan colored '06 lifted chevy with a deck and 2 XP's
HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR PARTY?
A buddy asked me to go friday as well but heard that its puking up there.. just wondering if the land mines are gone yet
RP

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy asked me to go friday as well but heard that its puking up there.. just wondering if the land mines are gone yet
RP

yup quartz or south,,, where ever the snow FLY's the hardest come on

see you guys out there

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RP

Should be 4 or 5 of us out on friday. All late 20's early 30's. If you can handle listening to a bunch of grown men make fun of each other all day, come find us and lets ride!

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be 4 or 5 of us out on friday. All late 20's early 30's. If you can handle listening to a bunch of grown men make fun of each other all day, come find us and lets ride!

LOL... I'd rep you for that but I'm all out of rep!

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
spent last few days out there its pretty weak right now land mine central! u might want to consider revy or sicamouse even fernie!

71250ford

Reaction score
i was just in fernie area riding on sunday, it was not that great either. lots of fresh snow but no base really. you can still dig down with your sled to bare ground. lots of fresh powder though, just watch out for them deeper down buried land mines

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NOT MUCH NEW SNOW THEN i GUESS...

UGG

Im going to hold off for Friday. Pulled back last Thurs and its not all better just yet (80%) so will rest it this weekend but next week for sure... was thinking of a run mid week JT if you in.... whats your work sched like?

sadder1

Reaction score
I be in white 07 chev 3/4 ton With bobcat trailer prob there round 10 am itll say saddler contracting on side feel free to say hello im a newbie and want to meet some more people so i always have a excuse to go haha

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

not many it was a bit cloudy at notch,, we have a few stuck pics to come,, some guys love the creeks lol,,

forgot cam at home Im working today..

good day but it may be beat for the weekenders,,

Top Bottom