Quartz Creek sleding

Doo Virgin

Reaction score
Hey guys, anybody been here recently?? Just wondering if theres any snow there yet, going on the 8th of Nov. Any snows good news!!! Let me know

Last edited by a moderator:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep checking the webcams for Kicking Horse Resort just to see the snow on top. Here's a link to a thread from snowest. SnoWest Forums - Golden snow conditions?
I think bigdog162 is the guy to keep an eye on. He seems to check it out regularly and most times is breaking the trail in.
One guy has rode into the cabin so far. :)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see broken ski's,bent bellypans and possibly a short season!
A little while yet!
catmando!

Doo Virgin

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I am heading to Revy, but figured on stopping at Quartz on the way up? Hopefully by then theres snow to ride, if not I guess I'll just run straight thru to Revy! Maybe Mittens can start doing the snow dance as well!!!

emether1

Reaction score
We were up to Quartz on the 3rd & 4th. The snow was good. We rode from the parking lot on saturday got to the cabin and there is about 3ft at the cabin and it gets better from there. A goog 4-5ft up top maybe more nuggets are there just have to be careful. Not what i thought they would be. Then on sunday rained all night in town. we got to the cabin to about a foot of new and at least 2 ft up top. We couldn't see any of our tracks from the day before. Be lucky to top this ride it. It was powder city.

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looking for snow conditions as i leave Friday for Revy or Golden. THX. Also are any other trails doing as well as Quartz, any info would be greatly appreciated.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looking for snow conditions as i leave Friday for Revy or Golden. THX. Also are any other trails doing as well as Quartz, any info would be greatly appreciated.

I just got home from Revy, was up frisby back on cariboo on tues and wed. I will start a new thread with video and conditions tonight. As a teaser...Better than expected!!:)

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pls post after the weekend
Im going out next friday Nov 16 if anyone is up for a ride :alarm::alarm::wtg::firefire:
lets hope it snows all week

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and my brother in law were up at Quartz on Saturday, as soon as we broke the tree line it was a complete white out, very disappointing, but the snow is amazing for this time of year. Brother in law glanced off of one rock but that was at 8200 ft where the wind was blowing the snow away, either than that there was no other landmines to speak of. We almost got lost at the top as the wind picked up and blew our tracks away, we waited only 15 minutes then the snow tapered off enough so we could make our way back to the cabin, man did it ever snow hard there!!! This year is shaping up to be a great year for snow fall. We stayed at the Golden Rim in Golden, the rooms were just a room, nothin to fancy, comfy bed and pillows but extremely dry due to the electric heaters, nice pool and hot tub indoors. The food was awesome! The lounge is small with huge leather chairs that you just sink into, very comfy, but really hard to stay awake in, the bartender said he often has to wake patrons up, tons of parking. Due to the poor weather we ended up coming home early so the hotel didn't charge us for the last night we had booked which i thought was rare, they just won my continued business.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:party2::party2::party2::perfect10::perfect10::mountainClimb::mountainClimb::Snowmobile1::Snowmobile1:
WOOOOOOT
113 cms in 48 hours in golden this weekend
cant wait im riding this thurs - friday if anyone wants to go for a rip
BRAAAAAAAAP

Top Bottom