Quartz countertops ???

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ones I have spoken with are far more intelligent than kids brought up in the public school system, they don't even know what gender they are, so much for public education.
lol so you do shop at walmart, nuff said...

they do a beautiful job with countertops!
Sure thing Paul

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ones I have spoken with are far more intelligent than kids brought up in the public school system, they don't even know what gender they are, so much for public education.
lol so you do shop at walmart, nuff said...

they do a beautiful job with countertops!
What's worse is they force you to fawk your cousins.

But maybe that's your cup of tea.

brendon444

Reaction score
Back on topic,

What are you guys paying? I'm looking at counters right now sqft. Found A1 granite out of Saskatoon, I am from lloydminster with the best pricing and good review. About $55 sqft installed.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back on topic,

What are you guys paying? I'm looking at counters right now sqft. Found A1 granite out of Saskatoon, I am from lloydminster with the best pricing and good review. About $55 sqft installed.

I know parents went with Quartz but it was 100 dollars a sq foot but it was the top of quartz, and the color they wanted.

mathrulz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lot of variables with different layouts, edge profiles, thickness, backsplash or not... and mainly the brand and colour profile too. Some companies claim they’ll install TCE brand quartz for $30 per square foot. For me, that’s not what I’m looking for, but there really is an entire range of options I’m finding. Taking the time to select the product you want, then shop around for an installer. I’m amazed at the difference in prices across the street for the same product.

Top Bottom