Quartz Conditions

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pics and a great day
Thanks guys for the adventure... im feeling a little better today... was a little under the weather yesterday
RP

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with what s going to hit tonite will be good over next couple day up top.....put my sled on that:d:beer:......lol

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with what s going to hit tonite will be good over next couple day up top.....put my sled on that:d:beer:......lol[/QUOTE

When are you heading out again? Was thinking of Sat and JohniT was wanting to go Friday

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i guess im wrong about my apprentise he is going in march april session so weekdays are back on WOOHOO JoHN_T maybe next week. i see the day to gois Sat. should be a good one... cant go friday sorry buddy
RP

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I thought I read you weren't going out LOL ;)

We'll be at Silent...maybe Quartz.

Going to hit silent in a couple of weeks... heard its kinda thin there still... Ya your right :( not heading out to BC this weekend. But i am going to try the new e tec next weekend at Quartz on Sunday. This will be two new ones that i have tried... will see which is better.. DOO vs POO Oh Ya man the war is on. And then i will know what im buying next year or year end this year :d:d

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did you think of the new Poo?

Well it really is what they say... it pulls hard from start to finish... light and nimble.... rode the Stock RMK, Pro RMK, Assult. in the 155 and 163 track length at boulder. Had a Revy snowmobile club member take us back to fresh bowls and we played hard...(not my machine). I launched them a few times and tried to get stuck a couple of times and pretty impressive i have to say. Next Sunday im riding a new e tec. more to come:):rolleyes:

menace1

Reaction score
Road quartz today, excellent groomed trail up, lots of snow. Could use more in some places. Hardly any riders in quartz for some reason. Owell :)Highway from Calgary was clear without much traffic.

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highway was closed for most of the day.... IT"S DEEEEP!!!!!
I plowed the drive way at GSR 3 times today.... SICK!!!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snow in cranbrook just let off but it puked close to a foot in town here I could only imagine how much golden revy area got gonna be unreal :d

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinking of hitting up quartz sometime soon. never been to the area. how long is the trail up? how often is it groomed? is there lots of tree play areas that dont have any threats from above?

Top Bottom