Quads stolen at the Brazeau

Open Season

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it isn't even safe to go there and lock your gear up cause now the little f#cks are packing bolt cutters. They took two Brute 750's and helmets. We got one back because they blew the belt apart just north of the reserve entrance but the other is gone. RCMP don't give a sh$t. Sure makes ya feel like some vigilanty justice is in order. That's the last time I will ever go there.

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The cops obviously don't give a ch!t because it's on here after every weekend all summer (was last year). Set up a sting, it would take a couple days at most and it's almost certainly only a few bad apples, catch a couple and the rest might think twice next time.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmm you might be on to something. I have a spare quad we could rig with explosives...
Maybe instead of sacrificing a quad every time just rig up the die packs the bank uses, even the lazy ass cops can't ignore that.
At the very least walking around died purple might prove embarrassing especially after the media gets a phone call advising the public to be on the lookout for purple thieves.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where were you that they found the quads? We have a trip line on a screamer that you can't shut up without the key. Never got hit his year but I did use a denver boot on the last quad in the lineup.

Open Season

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were on the north ide of the dam about 300 yards down the highway on the south side. We thought we'd be safe with just haveing them locked to the trailer, wasn't exspecting bolt cutters. What cranks me even more is that once the make it to the reserve it's like they have imunity. RCMP said they know where they are but won't go in.

Top Bottom