Warning thieves in area

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We our weekend at the braz was great,no issues and no theft heard of from any quadder's

The sign worked,,everyone is scared of tex 78.......

Tex 78 the God of Quad.........

I will be taking sign orders...

Order lot's have to fix my axle in my quad..:beer::beer::beer:

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We our weekend at the braz was great,no issues and no theft heard of from any quadder's

sounds like you had a good time on the weekend haha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

has his wife ordered one?

rockstar crf250r

Reaction score
yea me and some people wne there last year first time 2 quads got stolen over night. never found them.. went again about month and half later another two quads got stolen ..... rcmp said its the native reserve near there so we went there never saw anything day later they said they found a quad the guy was on the stolen quad on some farms land trying to steal gas and the farmer shot the guy in the leg. wont be goin back there

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea me and some people wne there last year first time 2 quads got stolen over night. never found them.. went again about month and half later another two quads got stolen ..... rcmp said its the native reserve near there so we went there never saw anything day later they said they found a quad the guy was on the stolen quad on some farms land trying to steal gas and the farmer shot the guy in the leg. wont be goin back there

Took bad he missed the head....

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll take 4 signs to put around Tex78 trailer. That way they go looking to meet the quad god and leave my stuff alone!

Well to whom ever wants to take my stuff better be really quite, the old lady can hear a mouse fart 3 trailers over! No one wants to see me chase them down in tighty white'es with a base ball bat! That alone will stop them in there tracks!

Top Bottom