quads and a travel trailer

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have 11.5 ft ramps the quad has engine braking and it works in reverse it is what caught me by suprise it had never kicked in before and the polaris kicks in really hard compared to my uncles can am i believe this is the biggest issue i now put it in neutral to unload all the time and just let it roll

if you have a long box you could load them sideways ride them on one side and off the other thats what i use to do when I had my truck.

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you have a long box you could load them sideways ride them on one side and off the other thats what i use to do when I had my truck.

yes i have tried but the deck is 3" too short to do that with ( for loading 2 polaris's anyway) i would like to extend it maybe soon :beer::beer::beer::beer:

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a marathon 8ft deck on a 8ft box with extendable sides and no beaver tail. I don't have any problem with the deck hitting the trailer but my Apex punch a hole in the front window cover (cheap lesson). My Apex is near 11ft long, with it pushed right to the front I'm fine driving around but I cannot jack knife to unload.

We camp with the sleds in my sig on the deck and pull a 26ft trailer.

ATVs should be no problem.

Shawn.

joeboo73

Reaction score
If you don't want to buy a deck load your quads on the back axle if you have a long box. I haul two quads and a trailer like this. Just check your quad can be hauled that way

Top Bottom