Quading around the two lakes.

summit151

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has been quading at the two lakes?thinking about going camping there for may long and wondering if its worth it.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can take the trip down the road and into kakwa to the falls. I have only been there on a sled and it was a pretty cool ride. I do know others that have been in on a quad and they said its worth the trip.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't quad around the Two Lakes area as it is park and ATV'S are not permited. You have to be at the top of the Stetson before ATV'S are aloud.
I found out the hard way and I was working in the area and received a good talking to by the parks people.

dr650guy

Reaction score
If you keep going past Two Lakes, up the Stetson and take a left at the Y in the road, there is Lic Creek campground, its a free site and from there, there is plenty of great riding and quading, something for everyone. You can get to the Kakwa falls, if you havent seem them, GO and see them, amazing.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you keep going past Two Lakes, up the Stetson and take a left at the Y in the road, there is Lic Creek campground, its a free site and from there, there is plenty of great riding and quading, something for everyone. You can get to the Kakwa falls, if you havent seem them, GO and see them, amazing.

Welcome to the site

Top Bottom