Quadding near Golden?

wiseguy

Reaction score
The wife booked me a couple of days stay at a place called Mount 7 Lodges for my b-day. They offer everything but quadding, so I was wondering if anybody can give me some advice on some riding areas on the south end of town. I've only got 2 days, so there won't be much time to explore and find some good trails. I've quadded lots west and north of town, but never south. Any help would be appretiated.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The jeep trail to the top of Mt.7 is a fun/fast rip on a dirt bike. Not really a full day ride, but I'd say it would be fun on a quad too. If you go to the little track at the bottom of the mtn bike trails, there will probably be some dirt bikes to point you in the right direction. Just don't climb the mtn bike trails, they tear up pretty easy.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're out by Nicholson. Not too much riding on the East side where the lodge is that I know of, but some on the west side. You should be able to access some spots through Nicholson. You'd go through/behind Nicholson. You can go towards Parson to the South. Lots of trails branch off the road. Suggest picking up a Backroad Mapbook of the area, well worth the $$.
PM 'redrocket176' on here if he doesn't reply -he does alot of riding around Golden.

sleddnup1

Reaction score
Just been reading the posts - ive done lots of sledding in and around Golden is there any quading at any of the snowmobilling area's? if not where should a person go? Looking for a good day ride with medium to high level riding. Any suggestions would help..

Thanks

Top Bottom