quadding in athabasca

styx

Reaction score
hey there....
looking for a campsite in the Athabasca area that some what caters to quads. puttin together a bachelor party, and the groom wants camping and quadding with his buddy's in the athabasca area, any suggetstions would be very helpfull.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
hey there....
looking for a campsite in the Athabasca area that some what caters to quads. puttin together a bachelor party, and the groom wants camping and quadding with his buddy's in the athabasca area, any suggetstions would be very helpfull.

There is a new campground Rocky Top Atv & Rv Park they are just off Highway 44 @ Sec Hwy 811? I believe it is.

(780)-206-7684

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
hey there....

Its not very close to Athabasca but I've catered to 4 bachelor parties last summer with awesome success. I have quad and RZR rentals, maps of the area or guiding services if you like. Located in a Quad friendly campground. Groups up to 15 machines or more. Check me out at

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Its not very close to Athabasca but I've catered to 4 bachelor parties last summer with awesome success. I have quad and RZR rentals, maps of the area or guiding services if you like. Located in a Quad friendly campground. Groups up to 15 machines or more. Check me out at

You need new photo's :) just sayin

Top Bottom