quadding alberta beach area

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its not a riding area its a wildlife reserve theyve tried to get a staging area for it but they were shut down by parkland county and now trying to find a place for riders to go but if you want a good area to ride where locals wont be disturb head down to rr25 on 770 there is lots of riding down there by the river . i have 2 yz 125's and use to do freestyle motocross but thats where i ride its local and tons of fun plus they have wicked hill climbs , mud holes and etc down in that area so check it out but please dont come to hells half acre cause i will call the cops without hesitation cause your disturbing my peace and ive talked to the rcmp about this and it is against the law under the act of disturbing the peace so im just for warning people

Ok first off they don't have wildlife reserves. They have wildlife preserves which are much different. Preserves do not allow any motorized vehicles and limited access at certain times of year. This is not HHA.
Secondly they have PLUZ's (formerly called FLUZ) of which there are none near HHA.
This is how they manage sensitive area's to limit motorized and other use/access.
This is part of the land management in Canada and Alberta with the addition of Federal and Provincial parks, wetlands and sanctuary's. None of these apply to HHA so all y'all claiming this is a reserve get your facts straight. It's just crown land which at the moment hasn't yet been developed. Are you gonna cry on the construction worker forums when the dozer's and scraper's start rolling through too?

Last edited:

Local

Reaction score
Ok first off they don't have wildlife reserves. They have wildlife preserves which are much different. Preserves do not allow any motorized vehicles and limited access at certain times of year. This is not HHA.
Secondly they have PLUZ's (formerly called FLUZ) of which there are none near HHA.
This is how they manage sensitive area's to limit motorized and other use/access.
This is part of the land management in Canada and Alberta with the addition of Federal and Provincial parks, wetlands and sanctuary's. None of these apply to HHA so all y'all claiming this is a reserve get your facts straight. It's just crown land which at the moment hasn't yet been developed. Are you gonna cry on the construction worker forums when the dozer's and scraper's start rolling through too?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 177

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! That is quite a map! The subdivisions are plentiful for sure. Can't see how you can expect to have peace and quiet with the way that land is cut up and populated! It looks like urban sprawl to me.

I hope the local people can show some leadership and resolve the issue and still retain access. If the residents get their wish and shut er down, there will be a lot of quads parked even in their own garages. Careful what you wish for friends!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A map of where to ride.

Look at the trails it has. Tons. Of them.
All the ones in red is the trails. The others are like cut lines or short cuts.

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

Local

Reaction score
A map of where to ride.

red lines are gravel roads but keep up with aggravating the residents here cause riding here will be restricted soon enough

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Lynda,I don't think there are very many people on this forum that are interested in" aggravating the residents"and as long as people are respectful I see no reason why quadders can't ride in HHA.
red lines are gravel roads but keep up with aggravating the residents here cause riding here will be restricted soon enough

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And I posted that to see if u h.h.a shat disturbers where still lurking.

I guess so.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A map of where to ride.

Dammmm. I'm still laughing at my self.

That's funny stuff right there

Local

Reaction score
Lynda,I don't think there are very many people on this forum that are interested in" aggravating the residents"and as long as people are respectful I see no reason why quadders can't ride in HHA.

I agree that most of the forum members are not the ones that are causing problems. There are a few however along with a few local residents. I am just saying the ones that are riding HHA and causing problems are wrecking it for everyone. I imagine by the end of summer there are going to be changes to access here from what I have heard. So thanks to the few who ruin it for everyone

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree that most of the forum members are not the ones that are causing problems. There are a few however along with a few local residents. I am just saying the ones that are riding HHA and causing problems are wrecking it for everyone. I imagine by the end of summer there are going to be changes to access here from what I have heard. So thanks to the few who ruin it for everyone

But not sure if u understand this , but u and Ur buddy I hate there are barking up the wrong tree , the wrong way.

Just a f.y.I.

Local

Reaction score
But not sure if u understand this , but u and Ur buddy I hate there are barking up the wrong tree , the wrong way.

Just a f.y.I.

i don't know "I Hate" and I don't agree with the way he has handled things but I understand why he has. For me personally I am tired of waking up in the middle of the night with my driveway full of fireman cause someone has lit a vehicle on fire, I am tired of scrapping my kids cat off the road cause some jerk thought it was fun to chase him down and run it over. I'm tired of the damage done on personal property. Mostly though I don't want to see anymore fights and people going in there with pipes smashing vehicles and stringing wire through the bush. I don't want my children continually exposed to violence and at risk of being run over playing outside in their own yard because people cannot be respectful. I have never once said it is every ohv user it's just the few that will ruin it for everyone unfortunately.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its funny but u. Both came on the same day.

And like I said before that I live on a no exit road. Nice and quiet.

Bought it that way and no one around can change it.

But I made sure when I bought it.

Mabe u don't like to hear but if its that bad , sell while the price is high and buy somewhere else. Otherwise guess u will never get what ya want with all the lots around ya like the one posted

Local

Reaction score

Mabe u don't like to hear but if its that bad , sell while the price is high and buy somewhere else. Otherwise guess u will never get what ya want with all the lots around ya like the one posted

Lol I have actually been on here since last November I think. I agree with what your are saying. When we bought our place it was quiet and there was the "wildlife habitat" across the road. We just assumed the county would have looked after it. Our mistake lol. We have thought of moving and that may still be a possibility but for now I am here and if the chaos can be controlled I will stay. I am just trying to stay informed and want to be able to communicate in a respectful way with ohv users as like I have said before it is beautiful country and trails here. If everyone " residents and riders"could just be considerate of each other and their surroundings there wouldn't be that much of an issue IMO

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You are thinking of someone else.

Top Bottom