Quad Spots "Post the Best areas"

B

breezer29

Hello just purchased a Suzuki 450 Race quad and am looking for "Camping + Riding" areas in Southern Alberta, Bc.

Your help is appreciated.

dirtrider44

Reaction score
Well outwest camping is about 25 min.outside rocky mountain house....its a great campground!!!!trust me! but anyway the ram river is 18 km away from there and you can go on million of cutlines and trails or even follow the powerline there.the trails near outwest get pretty rough but theres also easy grassy trails if your a wussy :D but that is definetley my favorite place to go.:)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Well outwest camping is about 25 min.outside rocky mountain house....its a great campground!!!!trust me! but anyway the ram river is 18 km away from there and you can go on million of cutlines and trails or even follow the powerline there.the trails near outwest get pretty rough but theres also easy grassy trails if your a wussy :D but that is definetley my favorite place to go.:)

Ditto on Outwest but not on a sport quad unless you like slow and pushing it all the time not a very good place for a sport quad

Top Bottom