quad rides

chop

Reaction score
does anyone ever go on group rides on this site ,lol ,not much action :rolleyes:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
lots during quad season, but being its still the peak of sled season the ATV side is slow.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We try to ride as much as possible, I know the crowd in the Calgary area does more winter rides. There are a few quad rallies during the winter but as Tyler said mostly Sled rides here. And not to beat a dead horse. but the groomed trails are for sled use only due to the fact that they paid for it. Itching though to get back in the mud and in May is the Rodeo!!!!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we do one big jamboree out at out west camp ground each year.. the whole camp fills up quick.. its in July.. and it is a class act, right boys! lol

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We try to ride as much as possible, I know the crowd in the Calgary area does more winter rides. There are a few quad rallies during the winter but as Tyler said mostly Sled rides here. And not to beat a dead horse. but the groomed trails are for sled use only due to the fact that they paid for it. Itching though to get back in the mud and in May is the Rodeo!!!!
s t

yes thats true Kelly.. so many down here ride quads in the winter.. our groomed trails are not really for snowmobiles.. we see hardly ever any snowmobiles in the Maclean and Ghost areas.. they all go into the mountains at revy and golden, frenie too.. i get 4 to 5 rides a month in.. so we ride when ever, just not to cold...

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think my neighbours think I am nuts, one week the sleds are on the truck and the next is the quad and sometimes friday has the sleds and Sunday has the quad. Yhink I got to get out more!

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More wheel this year than track, I ride a lot with Dave and he is kind of an anti social prick.... JK. Want to hit the mountains really bad.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More wheel this year than track, I ride a lot with Dave and he is kind of an anti social prick.... JK. Want to hit the mountains really bad.

You see the weather. It's Rzr riding time. Dave is ok he just likes lemons.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
andy is right that dave is anti social you should see the text meesage he leaves me, awe phuc, won't be able to sleep a t all on the suds buds campouts. and there is snow on the ground, out here north of cator the driftd where over the road, the county used a high hoe to clear the highway, the plow had 8ft banks on the road surface edge. nasty winds, had a great day sleddin today left alot of 4 ft trenches, workin n sleddin livin the dream.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
andy is right that dave is anti social you should see the text meesage he leaves me, awe phuc, won't be able to sleep a t all on the suds buds campouts. and there is snow on the ground, out here north of cator the driftd where over the road, the county used a high hoe to clear the highway, the plow had 8ft banks on the road surface edge. nasty winds, had a great day sleddin today left alot of 4 ft trenches, workin n sleddin livin the dream.

Prick.

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would ride more but got rid of my grizzly and the Commander has been in the shop and towed back too many times so I am losing freinds that ride quads and my freinds in the RZR don t go out till summer so I m between a rock and a hard place.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you north of cator or castor? athabasca north has unreal snow.

Top Bottom