Quad Pod Pull behind

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any of these Quad Pod pull behinds......I think they were* built to pull behind sleds... but I seen em* with the quad tires on...... the wife requested that I ask around......any info would be* great. Thanks!

Koolfreak

Reaction score
I want this sleigh, but I want the "ATV" model who come directly with wheels!

I don't find the link on the costco site to order this directly.

Do you order yours with wheels? Or do you have to order with Ski with 519$ more for ATV conversion?

Thanx.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want this sled, but I want the "ATV" model who come directly with wheels!

Do you order yours with wheels? Or do you have to order with Ski with 519$ more for ATV conversion?

Thanx.
I sent ya an e-mail on the process we used... hope it helps. Cheers!

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want this sleigh, but I want the "ATV" model who come directly with wheels!

Thanx.

kf, these units are made by. Equinox ATV trailers in Winnipeg, MB. They are called The ATV Coach.:cool:

Bruce.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I looked at one of these this winter to tow the kids behind. Called the company in Manitoba but they never got back to me. Pretty neat coaches.

Also saw one on Kijiji Edmonton for around 1700.00 complete

Robins

Reaction score
Has anyone bought one of these units? I'm seriously considering the purchase since learning that the RCMP and county mounties are handing out fines in some areas for taking the kids for a ride sitting on the quad box seat. Please post some feedback on the quality and durability. Thanks:beer:

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought one of these units? I'm seriously considering the purchase since learning that the RCMP and county mounties are handing out fines in some areas for taking the kids for a ride sitting on the quad box seat. Please post some feedback on the quality and durability. Thanks:beer:
We ordered one from costco....(snow coach).... with the wheel package...an extra 519.00...... so all told it came to just over 3000.00.....got it in just shy of a week....we did contact equinox and they were very good about it.... told me that costco has a better deal than they can offer me and said that as soon as they recieve the order from costco it's sent right out..and they were right not the 4 weeks that costco says.... but it's a nice unit.. the wife and the boy are comfortable in there........ I was torn between selling one of our 2008 rubicons....with about 200km on it and buying a razor...... but we went with the coach because now we can take the boy out sledding too. the razor is still a thought though.....

Koolfreak

Reaction score
Brought one last week, used, and I literally love it!

It seem to be built very tough! Very confortable with the optionnal seat cushion, and it's very habitable (2 medium womens will be very confortable).

Probably the best sleigh on market, according to most users!

Top Bottom