QUAD Mag Gone

ATV Mad

Reaction score
:mad:The Dec 2009 issue of Quad mag is the final one. After 5 yrs the mag is gone.
So will i get my $ back.. I think Not
They (Quad Mag) blame it on a "Bad Economy"..Oh well wont miss that much there a better mags out there anyway...The best one comes out of Ont.
Just thought id thow it out there

Cheers

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:mad:The Dec 2009 issue of Quad mag is the final one. After 5 yrs the mag is gone.
So will i get my $ back.. I think Not
They (Quad Mag) blame it on a "Bad Economy"..Oh well wont miss that much there a better mags out there anyway...The best one comes out of Ont.
Just thought id thow it out there

Cheers

That sucks, do you also get Go Riding? That's what I get and it's pretty good, they just started up and it is more reader based they say...
$6 a year, how can you lose?

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had that happen with my best gardening mag too :mad:...lots of smaller publications that rely solely on subscriptions seem to not be making it through the bad economic times. This mag. transferred our sub. to another one they publish which was great, at least it wasn't lost. altogether. :) Maybe they'll do that with this one as well. Usually these companies publish lots of things so could happen.

ATV Mad

Reaction score
Hopefully my 2 other subs wont go under......1 is a large based US mag..the other is smaller based out of ont.

ATV Mad

Reaction score
That sucks, do you also get Go Riding? That's what I get and it's pretty good, they just started up and it is more reader based they say...
$6 a year, how can you lose?

No I dont get that one
It sounds interesting tho..if u have a link pm me k
Cheers

cutty72

Reaction score
I got a letter with mine that said they were replacing the remainder of my subscription with some motorcross mag. Can't remember the name.
Doesn't really thrill me as I got the mag to get more info on quads...

Top Bottom