pro-vue perscription goggles

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looked at them I think there could be a issue with the way the lense attached on the outside and it looks tacky as hell. Great idea hopefully they come out with a better look. If your looking for a pair of goggles that seemed to fit my glasses best they are the Oakley canopy. I'm in the process of buying a pair.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

BEL

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have tried lots of goggles to find ones that fit over glasses, but never had any real luck. Haven't had contacts since I was way younger, but went to the optometrist last fall to see what they had, and wow, the one time use contacts are like saran wrap (in other words super thin and flexible). I only use them for sledding and what a difference to not have to mess with glasses. Not sure how prescription goggles would be because of the curvature of the lenses, but I have a pair of sport glasses and they took a long time to get used to because of the wraparound lenses - the depth perception was way off.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Di
Have tried lots of goggles to find ones that fit over glasses, but never had any real luck. Haven't had contacts since I was way younger, but went to the optometrist last fall to see what they had, and wow, the one time use contacts are like saran wrap (in other words super thin and flexible). I only use them for sledding and what a difference to not have to mess with glasses. Not sure how prescription goggles would be because of the curvature of the lenses, but I have a pair of sport glasses and they took a long time to get used to because of the wraparound lenses - the depth perception was way off.
did the lenses fog up a lot went to contacts best thing I ever did

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spy also makes prescription goggle lenses you can get the quick change lenses to change out from flat light to sunny or take out a pair that is fogged up

Top Bottom