Pro RMK/Assault rear bumper

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have heard alot of guys say they have wrecked/smashed there rear bumper on there 011 RMK's...what have you done or installed to replace it,if you have any pics please post...I have an idea on what i wanna do,if anyone can give dimensions that would be appreciated,Thanks

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i wrecked mine the first time pullin a dead cat off the hill only broke the carbon fiber piece so i got a piece of one inch aluminum and polished it up and pot rivited it into place using the stock pieces ... then the next weekend went for a ride and ended up towing the cat again (currently on its third life this year) anyways broke the stock cast aluminum piece this time so then i went a bought another piece of one inch aluminum but long and bent it 90 degrees so it is all one piece cost me about $20 bucks to do the bumper is solid now look at the video of it getting lifted by the heli its posted somewhere ill get picks for ya of my new bumper nothing real fance but works awesome and look good to !!!!!

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took the rear bumper off a 2005 900 rmk 166. This bumper is way strong enough. Pulled lots of sleds + it doesn't break when i wheelie.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cobe motorsports makes a nice one but makes it so the guy behind you can't see your tail light. skinz also has a nice strong one but does not work with the bumper on the snowflap. Carls Cycle sales in boise sells one (can't think of the brand or name), but it is the same concept as the stock one and uses the same mounting holes but is alot stronger and all aluminum. The only problem I have with this one is the tube is held by 1 screw at each end. So to me if the screws came loose it would allow the tube to sit there and spin.

Top Bottom