precipitation.

turbostang

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can anybody in the crowsnest and ferni area tell me if some of this wet stuff is snow up top,and how much if any,seems like every year it takes longer to get the white stuff,we have 9 riders in our group this year,some new and wanting to go.any info would be great thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: precipation.

can anybody in the crowsnest and ferni area tell me if some of this wet stuff is snow up top,and how much if any,seems like every year it takes longer to get the white stuff,we have 9 riders in our group this year,some new and wanting to go.any info would be great thanks

Drive BC click on the map it doesnt show the hills but shows the drive to. Gives you an idea as to what is outhere when you dont live there. Hope it is of some help

M

mattmedic

Not much white stuff anywhere , elkford has traces up high, fernie ?????? not to sure but not looking good yet, the pass, has some but i don't think enough to rideon yet.
hope that helps.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

:dcome on snow, whos not doing the snow dance! someone goona get hurt real BAD:d

GRD

Reaction score

Im in for a scramble, LETS DOO IT, i cant wait maybe we should practice loading and packing

Practice makes perfect... You'll save minutes and be able to wait longer for buddies!:d

Top Bottom