pr rmk with a silber turbo

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Siber turbo wheeling in Saskacthewan? Oh no here we go again:popcorn:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing against you man,,just a joke. But ussually on here you'll have some jackass telling you Silber turbo's are junk and if your not climbing straight up monster shute in 10feet of fresh powder you are a pussy.

Oh and better meet me in revy this weekend and put your turbo up against mine...lol

Seriously tho looks like your having fun and thats what counts:beer:

96sherm

Reaction score
Cool Video... I need to get in touch with you and get in on some of that Sask Pow lol...

As for the forum idiots, its a given that you will have three types of peeps drop by to comment.

1) those who love to sled, love to see others sledding and having fun, don't give a rats patoot what brand your sled or choice of modifications are. (I'm here)

2) those who have installed a modification and couldn't get it to run properly, resulting in constant bashing of the product and those who sell and promote it, declaring stupidity to anyone who buys such products after they've announced it is a waste of coin. (long sentence there) If it happens to be a Silber, it will be inevitable that your buddy's sled will be suffering from poor/non running conditions in the very near future.

3) those who have installed a modification and it flat out rips. There will be NO other product available that would top their product of choice...if they have a Silber, this video will be the shiznit. If they have otherwise? You're missing out.

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice vids. Some of this years best rides for me was in the flat land searching for deep snow and fun places like those

Top Bottom