Ppc

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You want a turn-coat that threw a hissy fit and took his toys and went home when he didn't get the conservative leadership?

Hard pass.

He left because he saw the CPC as the corrupt, selfish, special interest group supporting party that it is. He didn’t just run away pouting once he lost the leadership race. He stuck around for a year trying to work with the CPC. Then Scheer and the CPC flat out told him they wanted nothing to do with his ideas.

If that translates into a hissy fit to you then I guess you’re free to believe that. It’s incorrect but you have every right to be wrong :p lol.

Seriously though what was he suppose to do? His ideas are leaps and bounds better then the CPC or liberal light as they should be called. The fact that all the parties conspired in their own way but somewhat in-sync of each other to trash him shows that his message and his convictions are a little to real for the corrupt politicians and their special interest groups.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t think a French guy leading a western separation movement will fly.

Hes french I dont see that being a problem, He has a platform that most on the west can stand behind, gained some votes in the west.
French wanted to separate in the past, who else would do it from the west??? Kenny already said he would not support it.

It was not his time in The federal election, but maybe this is his opportunity out here?!?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hes french I dont see that being a problem, He has a platform that most on the west can stand behind, gained some votes in the west.
French wanted to separate in the past, who else would do it from the west??? Kenny already said he would not support it.

It was not his time in The federal election, but maybe this is his opportunity out here?!?
Sorry bud. The optics just aren't good. A bunch of redneckers like ourselves waiting with bated breath for him to speak in haltingly slow English. I give it a thumbs down. Lol

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Let's let a redneck lead the rednecks.
No frenchies allowed.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that know him personally call him the Albertan from Quebec.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's cute.

But Maxime will have no part in any western separation attempt. Quebec is the largest sore spot for western alienation, having a Quebecer lead the charge is a non-starter.

I’m in no way trying to suggest him being apart of western separatism. He’s just not a stereotypical Quebecer.

slowride420

Reaction score
There’s an hour long video on you tube search for Rubin bernier!
He calls a spade a spade, watch if you want or don’t, but he could work for all Canadians!
PPC 2021?

Last edited:

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He left because he saw the CPC as the corrupt, selfish, special interest group supporting party that it is. He didn’t just run away pouting once he lost the leadership race. He stuck around for a year trying to work with the CPC. Then Scheer and the CPC flat out told him they wanted nothing to do with his ideas.

If that translates into a hissy fit to you then I guess you’re free to believe that. It’s incorrect but you have every right to be wrong :p lol.

Seriously though what was he suppose to do? His ideas are leaps and bounds better then the CPC or liberal light as they should be called. The fact that all the parties conspired in their own way but somewhat in-sync of each other to trash him shows that his message and his convictions are a little to real for the corrupt politicians and their special interest groups.

News flash. The only hope of ever forming government in this country in its current form, is running the middle and picking up swing voters. Bernier's brand of politics is non-electable and the results proved it. Do I agree with a lot of what he's putting out there? I sure do, but urban eastern Canada doesn't and for that reason, he isn't the conservative leader and isn't a MP anymore.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
News flash. The only hope of ever forming government in this country in its current form, is running the middle and picking up swing voters. Bernier's brand of politics is non-electable and the results proved it. Do I agree with a lot of what he's putting out there? I sure do, but urban eastern Canada doesn't and for that reason, he isn't the conservative leader and isn't a MP anymore.

Bernier’s loss came about because Scheer spent more time and money degrading the PPC then he did against the Liberals. Consequently it also cost him the leadership of Canada. On top of the fact the media had an agenda to never mention his name unless it was negative news.

To sum up this loss as a sign to tuck and run is childish. The PPC in one year has done more then any other party in the history of Canada. Their brand of politics is exactly what Canada needs... Fiscally conservative and socially liberal.

Fact of the matter is Bernier was(what appeared) to be the most honest politician we’ve seen in probably ever. Honest voices rarely break through in the 30 days he had. But though persistence and standing by his word the message of the PPC will gain ground.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, he is what we need. I dont think alot of the rest of canada agrees though, especially the larger centers.

We shall see if he gets his chance to shine in the next election, if seperation doesnt happen first.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’’s hard for the rest of Canada to agree when the message is convoluted the way it was. The rest of Canada has no idea who Bernier is or the rest of the PPC truly are.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are branded as racists by the media and most voters so for them to dig out of that hole will be interesting to watch to say the least.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are branded as racists by the media and most voters so for them to dig out of that hole will be interesting to watch to say the least.

I hear ya.

Provided the PPC remains diligent and consistent their platform will get its appropriate recognition. It will take a lot of talking like we are here on many platforms and talking to people in our individual lives but it can be done. In reality they aren’t racist and headlines like that only last for so long before people have the time to figure it out.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bernier’s loss came about because Scheer spent more time and money degrading the PPC then he did against the Liberals. Consequently it also cost him the leadership of Canada. On top of the fact the media had an agenda to never mention his name unless it was negative news.

To sum up this loss as a sign to tuck and run is childish. The PPC in one year has done more then any other party in the history of Canada. Their brand of politics is exactly what Canada needs... Fiscally conservative and socially liberal.

Fact of the matter is Bernier was(what appeared) to be the most honest politician we’ve seen in probably ever. Honest voices rarely break through in the 30 days he had. But though persistence and standing by his word the message of the PPC will gain ground.

That's BS and you know it. Conservative leaning voters knew the only chance at dusting the liberals was voting for a single party. Urban Eastern Canada was fine with blackface Mr.Dressup so it didn't really matter. If they won't vote for a middle of the road Conservative party, they sure as hell won't buy into what the PPC was selling.

Top Bottom